Bryson Rosser resigns at Central

HTV

36 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

Webb reached out to him. Who from Webb? But they did not follow through? Webb School of Knoxville does not operate that way. Where did Rosser or any other coach get the idea Webb wanted to talk to them about the football job at Webb? Was it magic 8 ball or ougui board that told him Webb wanted to talk to him. When another football HC is hired at Webb School of Knoxville, the HC who is also the AD will make the call. What thread on the anomous T gave you that RUMOR! WOW!

Read my statement again, they never actually contacted him but they did inquire about his phone number earlier this season and that is a fact. He also knew some people from Webb and although it was very slight, his name was mentioned. Like I said, I’m assuming since Meske has no plans to leave any time soon(apparently), that is why no one ever actually contacted him. But best believe, someone at Webb inquired about talking to him. That is a fact

36 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Read my statement again, they never actually contacted him but they did inquire about his phone number earlier this season and that is a fact. He also knew some people from Webb and although it was very slight, his name was mentioned. Like I said, I’m assuming since Meske has no plans to leave any time soon(apparently), that is why no one ever actually contacted him. But best believe, someone at Webb inquired about talking to him. That is a fact

Well l know some coaches from Webb and they say no one from the Webb administration, coaching staff, teaching staff, students, boosters, cafeteria staff, custodial staff, book store, Middle School, grounds crew, or IT staff did not and would not inquire to anyone about being the Head Football coach at Webb School of Knoxville. Maybe someone working in the concession stand said " l wonder who will be the next HC at Webb". Someone hanging on the fence at the South end of Faust Field/Coach Dave Meske Stadium hears them and "says what about the Central Coach".Guy next to him says "we ought to get his PH#".                                                    Well the only  other thing it could be is someone at Webb School of Bell Buckle thought the Central Coach could be a fit. Maybe he could help them transition from 8 man to 11 man football.                   Remember there are facts, and then there are Coach T facts.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HTV said:

Won't  be any shortage of good candidates,  for sure. Bryson has made that job the best current head football coaching position in Knox County currently. 

I thought Powell was the hot to trot high school program now with their Knox County Recruiting Program in full swing.

Okay, I admit that was probably uncalled for but part of me does believe SOME of the things on here about Powell talking to young studs about  going to Powell for high school. I have no proof but I also have no proof trump is crazy but I believe he is. I know for a fact I am crazy!

On a honest note, I wish Coach and his Family the best up North. I was starting to hope he would go to Oak Ridge when Coach Gaddis retired.

14 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Since a lot of you have no clue of what your referring to I’ll elaborate. Indeed, coach told me a MONTH ago he wasn’t leaving and he didn’t. Over the past week, his wife was presented with an unbelievable opportunity and like all supporting husbands should he’s going with her and supporting her. He’s a husband before a coach and EVERYONE should respect that. Am I sad he’s leaving, of course I am. However it’s not like he lied and took the almighty OR, Webb, Carson Newman, etc, like most thought they knew he would. He’s truly a great man and a great friend to me. I’m thankful for the years I’ve worked for him and became close with him. Yeah, we won a couple state titles, but what he’s done to our school, community and in helping the kids outweighs any coaching accomplishments. Let all the haters hate, but it’s all good. We’re Central, it comes with the territory. 

I will never dog a husband for supporting his wife, especially in an endeavor such as this. She's getting a phenomenal opportunity, I think everyone on this board is happy for the Rosser family.

2 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I thought Powell was the hot to trot high school program now with their Knox County Recruiting Program in full swing.

Okay, I admit that was probably uncalled for but part of me does believe SOME of the things on here about Powell talking to young studs about  going to Powell for high school. I have no proof but I also have no proof trump is crazy but I believe he is. I know for a fact I am crazy!

On a honest note, I wish Coach and his Family the best up North. I was starting to hope he would go to Oak Ridge when Coach Gaddis retired.

More empty finger pointing. Seen a lot of that this year. 

29 minutes ago, HTV said:

More empty finger pointing. Seen a lot of that this year. 

And I know what finger pointng does, " When you point fingers at people, more fingers are pointing back at you. "  I freely admit I have ZERO proof Powell cheats but from  what I have read on here it would be easy for any Knox. County school 

57 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Call it what you will but “it” happened! More than once. He said, he said? Sure. Still doesn’t change the fact that it occurred. Deep down you know it did.

Believe as you will, but your assertions aren't supported by anything factual. Fingers can be pointed in a lot of directions.