Bryson Rosser resigns at Central

HTV

4 hours ago, KnoxVil said:

Call it what you will but “it” happened! More than once. He said, he said? Sure. Still doesn’t change the fact that it occurred. Deep down you know it did.

Vil you might as well give it up man, he’s set in his beliefs. However with what he’s said to you and Willie he’s doing me a favor by proving my point that as soon as you mention Powell and the word Recruiting, here he comes. Nobody is entitled to their own opinion, only his is “factual” and acceptable. Keep in mind though, no affiliation nor does he care ab Powell :roflol:.

Edited by chsbobcat09

3 hours ago, HTV said:

Believe as you will, but your assertions aren't supported by anything factual. Fingers can be pointed in a lot of directions. 

You are right, I don’t have any “factual” info regarding that situation. My question is why would kids make that up on 2 different teams. What do they gain? I assume deep down you really believe that last year was a simple “clerical error” too. 

2 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

You are right, I don’t have any “factual” info regarding that situation. My question is why would kids make that up on 2 different teams. What do they gain? I assume deep down you really believe that last year was a simple “clerical error” too. 

You'll have to ask the 2 kids.  The stories changing and inability to produce evidence that was initially allegedly claimed didn't help the cause. 

Don't know anything about a clerical error. Whatever happened the Powell program paid a stiff price for. 

All the respect in the world to Fulton. The staff members I know are good guys and tremendous coaches. And Fulton has also benefited more than any other public school in the county in its ability to bring in out of zone athletes and non athlete  students. I find your finger pointing hypocritical. 

7 minutes ago, HTV said:

You'll have to ask the 2 kids.  The stories changing and inability to produce evidence that was initially allegedly claimed didn't help the cause. 

Don't know anything about a clerical error. Whatever happened the Powell program paid a stiff price for. 

All the respect in the world to Fulton. The staff members I know are good guys and tremendous coaches. And Fulton has also benefited more than any other public school in the county in its ability to bring in out of zone athletes and non athlete  students. I find your finger pointing hypocritical. 

You have so much respect  for Fulton staff and program that you call them hypocritical. Because I will guarantee they aren’t happy with the going on’s. 

30 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

You have so much respect  for Fulton staff and program that you call them hypocritical. Because I will guarantee they aren’t happy with the going on’s. 

No. Didn't call, the staff hypocritical. I am calling you hypocritical. 

1 hour ago, HTV said:

No. Didn't call, the staff hypocritical. I am calling you hypocritical. 

What makes me hypocritical? Are you saying that Fulton has made many “clerical errors” over the years and just never got caught?? If that is what you are saying then you are calling the staff and the program a sham. Am I wrong in what I am saying?

On 1/8/2020 at 8:25 PM, KnoxVil said:

What makes me hypocritical? Are you saying that Fulton has made many “clerical errors” over the years and just never got caught?? If that is what you are saying then you are calling the staff and the program a sham. Am I wrong in what I am saying?

Figured that it would go right over your head. 

17 minutes ago, DragonFan12 said:

What’s the coaching rumors going around at Central right now for a new coach?

The defensive coordinator, who is serving as the interim head coach, is obviously a great candidate,  but there will be no shortage of really good candidates apply. Knox County isn't a place where a hire is done quickly. Because of HR procedures it is normally a month long process, at least. 

40 minutes ago, DragonFan12 said:

What’s the coaching rumors going around at Central right now for a new coach?

Not very many rumors to speak of honestly. I know a couple names who are going to apply, 1 who applied the last two times the job was open. Honestly I’m not too worried about it, Coach Craney is interim HC and we’ve begun our offseason workouts. That’s where the focus is right now.