District 14 Top 4. Who you got?

WhereYouAt

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, WhereYouAt said:

Seems like I read something about Scott's Hill getting their appeal approved. I may be wrong on that one. If so then I guess Lexington would slide in at 4.

Oh yea could have, I am not sure about the appeal process. I still stand correct! I would put Lexington 4th! I clearly forgot about them. 

10 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Don’t forget Adamsville & Scotts Hill is not available for post season play this year. 

Scotts Hill is eligible... after reviewing the video and reading the game officials written account of the circumstances, all penalties and fines were removed. Still going to be tough to get in the top four without two starters… one early graduation and one injury, but the bench is stepping up so far.

2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Scotts Hill is eligible... after reviewing the video and reading the game officials written account of the circumstances, all penalties and fines were removed. Still going to be tough to get in the top four without two starters… one early graduation and one injury, but the bench is stepping up so far.

Ok thanks for that information! 

On 1/10/2020 at 9:53 PM, tradertwo said:

Oh wow. that changes things for sure. Then I guess I have no choice but to move Lexington up. They did beat McNairy Friday night and Crockett County a few games ago but got beat 15 by North Side. Who knows. It is South side, North Side and everyone else