District 15 AA top 4. Who you got

WhereYouAt

1 hour ago, Salami said:

Haywood beat Bolivar last nite they are starting to put it together

I agree with your post y’all are starting to play much better, but Bolivar still should have won the game! I was there last night, if it was for the unlikely Burfford steal & layup y’all lose by 1. We all knew coming in Bolivar would not have any kind of post players. So of course Douglass big game didn’t surprise me 32 points 24 rebounds & 9 blocks ( not official numbers) 

2 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I agree with your post y’all are starting to play much better, but Bolivar still should have won the game! I was there last night, if it was for the unlikely Burfford steal & layup y’all lose by 1. We all knew coming in Bolivar would not have any kind of post players. So of course Douglass big game didn’t surprise me 32 points 24 rebounds & 9 blocks ( not official numbers) 

We hung in there and we got to make free throws

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Salami said:

I think our guys were not ready to play somthing is going on in that locker room the last two games we were awful I will say this HAYWOOD should be on the phone trying to get coach Kendall back ASAP 

Well you know what they say you never truly know what you had until it’s gone! So y’all are done right?