District 13 AA Top 4. who you got

WhereYouAt

1 minute ago, SuspiciousBedStains said:

South Gibson is tough this year. There guards can all shoot extremely well and they have the star #35 who nobody can guard!! When locked in they can beat any team in the state!

Ok your opinion! I seen them play against Madison’s guards(which is Single A) 3 times and got annihilate! Madison guards are pretty tough, and can play with the best in the state. I seen SG 5 times this year and neither game was well played by South Gibson. 1-4 only win coming over a 4-12 Haywood team on a last second shot. Lost to Madison 3 times by (9,19,19) and also lost to a below average Crockett County team which is 10-7. 

36 minutes ago, SuspiciousBedStains said:

South Gibson is tough this year. There guards can all shoot extremely well and they have the star #35 who nobody can guard!! When locked in they can beat any team in the state!

I seen someone guard him Madison’s #10 blocked him 2 or 3 times. When he guarded #35 it was no easy shots. He got a lot of easy layups when #10 went out for Madison. Good luck on yalls season! 

3 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

See you soon! You guys are a non factor! You got other problems before you get to us! You have to worry about dyersburg & Crockett before you worry about the Mighty South Side Hawks! 

Not a South Gibson fan. I am a Region 7 fan of all the teams. I follow Region 8 but not as closely. But I wouldn't say South Gibson is a non factor! They have more size than anyone else in the Region. Their guard play is a suspect. But they are most definitely a factor is District 13 AA and Region 7 AA.

1 hour ago, WhereYouAt said:

Not a South Gibson fan. I am a Region 7 fan of all the teams. I follow Region 8 but not as closely. But I wouldn't say South Gibson is a non factor! They have more size than anyone else in the Region. Their guard play is a suspect. But they are most definitely a factor is District 13 AA and Region 7 AA.

Ok.