Glass House picks for DII-A

Intense

Tipton Rosemark, TCA, USJ, Northpointe and Harding seem to be the favorites to come out of the West.  Goodpasture and Clarksville from Middle region.  What about East Tn?  Anybody have thoughts on the East?  Love to hear other predictions on the West and Middle.

Edited by Intense

15 minutes ago, Intense said:

Tipton Rosemark, TCA, USJ, Northpointe and Harding seem to be the favorites to come out of the West.  Goodpasture and Clarksville from Middle region.  What about East Tn?  Anybody have thoughts on the East?  Love to hear other predictions on the West and Middle.

Got a thread on here about Lakeway Christian on the front page. I was checking them out yesterday and a while ago. They are Single A it looks like in East TN.  CAK I think knocked USJ out last year right and they are in same district looks like with CAK and Kings Academy. Goodpasture is tough but somebody posted I think they had a post get hurt.

Edited by pioneer42

11 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Got a thread on here about Lakeway Christian on the front page. I was checking them out yesterday and a while ago. They are Single A it looks like in East TN.  CAK I think knocked USJ out last year right and they are in same district looks like with CAK and Kings Academy. Goodpasture is tough but somebody posted I think they had a post get hurt.

I don’t think Lakeway is eligible for post season yet.  I may be wrong on that assumption.  If they are eligible then they would easily be the favorite coming out of East.  

5 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Where is TCA in the rankings? Have to be in top 2 you would think

In the Coaches poll we were 5th last week and in the Coacht poll we were 2nd.  Usj lost and Clarksville academy lost so we should move ahead of them in coaches poll.  Don’t understand how USJ was ahead of us but that’s okay.  We like the underdog role!