Glass House picks for DII-A

Intense

1 hour ago, GCPioneer said:

The thing about a Goodpasture and King's Academy is they rely heavily on one player... TCA has one really good player in Macey Lee, but she's also got a supporting cast of players around her that nobody else in DII-A has.

Great point GC but we have two really, really good players.  Sally Howell is best PG in West Tn not named Chloe Moore.  She is the glue to this team and we would NOT have beaten TRA without her ballhandling, defense, scoring and leadership. 

1 hour ago, GCPioneer said:

The thing about a Goodpasture and King's Academy is they rely heavily on one player... TCA has one really good player in Macey Lee, but she's also got a supporting cast of players around her that nobody else in DII-A has.

TCA is and has been my pick since summer to win it all and I am rooting for them. Just stating these teams are pretty good teams as they advance.

1 hour ago, Intense said:

Great point GC but we have two really, really good players.  Sally Howell is best PG in West Tn not named Chloe Moore.  She is the glue to this team and we would NOT have beaten TRA without her ballhandling, defense, scoring and leadership. 

I have been in the gym with Sally, Alyssa and her sister, Macey and her sisters a bunch on their own time for a number of years in the off-season and think a lot of them. They have worked really hard and deserve every thing that comes their way.