Glass House picks for DII-A

Intense

12 hours ago, westtn12 said:

Luckiest team. That #12 just chucks stuff towards the basket sometimes and it goes in. They Held the Miss Basketball nominee to single digits. She looked like an all star............. 

“Just chucks stuff to the basket”!  “Luckiest team”!  You are obviously a fan of another private school.  #12 was 4-5 from 3 pt line yesterday and has the highest 3 pt percentage on the team.  TCA would not be where they are today without #12.  She was 4-4 from FT line as well.  31-1?  Is that lucky?  TCA beat arguably the 2nd best team in the state 4 times.  That’s not luck!  That’s a strong team. Miss Basketball comment.......that’s real classy attacking a 17 yr old kid.  Yes, she didn’t have her best game but TRA knew they had to do everything they could to lock her down because she could explode any minute.  She had TRA’s respect because she’s made them pay in the past.  “Junior high team”?  Buddy, the only team in West Tn outside of TRA that can play with TCA is Greenfield.  Whose your team?  

Edited by Intense

42 minutes ago, Intense said:

“Just chucks stuff to the basket”!  “Luckiest team”!  You are obviously a fan of another private school.  #12 was 4-5 from 3 pt line yesterday and has the highest 3 pt percentage on the team.  TCA would not be where they are today without #12.  She was 4-4 from FT line as well.  31-1?  Is that lucky?  TCA beat arguably the 2nd best team in the state 4 times.  That’s not luck!  That’s a strong team. Miss Basketball comment.......that’s real classy attacking a 17 yr old kid.  Yes, she didn’t have her best game but TRA knew they had to do everything they could to lock her down because she could explode any minute.  She had TRA’s respect because she’s made them pay in the past.  “Junior high team”?  Buddy, the only team in West Tn outside of TRA that can play with TCA is Greenfield.  Whose your team?  

I rewatched the game last night on my phone. TCA definitely had the better legs in OT. TRA was a good team no doubt.

18 hours ago, Intense said:

TKA is the real deal.  They drive hard to the basket and cause fouls.  Goodpasture shot multiple threes and did not drive nearly as often.  TKA is very fundamental and very well coached.  They have three guards who are skilled and can play.  Outstanding team!

TKA has one guard who dominates. Jenn Sullivan, and SHE is the real deal. Everyone else is there to support her, and rightfully so, but they can easily be shut down.  Look at the stats from yesterday’s game.  TKA is difficult to beat because of #2, she dominates the heck out of the floor. 

Edited by Iceman100
Wrong number

48 minutes ago, Iceman100 said:

TKA has one guard who dominates. Jenn Sullivan, and SHE is the real deal. Everyone else is there to support her, and rightfully so, but they can easily be shut down.  Look at the stats from yesterday’s game.  TKA is difficult to beat because of #2, she dominates the heck out of the floor. 

This is goofy.    Bailey #3 had 27 against Harding.   The posts can match up worth anyone.   and the other guard Taylor is a great defender who knocks down 3s.    Jennifer is elite and why she has 8 div 1 scholorships.   but she dominated last year and they lost.   its because the rest of the team got a whole lot better.    The guards are use to pressure because we play better competition in AAU.   no disrespect to TCA but that is the nature of high end AAU.    if TCA can't turn kings over.   then it will be a long night.   because using your comment.   Jenn dominated and the rest support.   and yet they still won by 17.    The others this year have done much more.   If they play like they normally do.    Kings will be in good shape.   it will be a great game.    Who ever steps up will win it.    But Jenn is the best player on the court which is always nice to have.    If Bailey plays like I know she can.  She will be the difference.    Kid is a great PG.  the rest will do their job.   my guess.   Kings by 6

IMO, TCA wins it all. Tipton had their chances, but they were missing the one thing that wins championships, guard play.  Tipton did not learn their lesson the three previous times they played trinity, you can’t throw lob passes cross court against an athletic, long team like them.  When they were up 12 with 5 to play and tca was in major foul trouble, Tipton had no one that could just put the ball on the floor and dribble it up the court.  That is where TKA I’s different, however lightening will not strike twice in that TCA will NOT play as badly as they did in the first qtr, their main scorers won’t be shut down again, their whole team won’t be in foul trouble, and they won’t have 24 turnovers.  I got TCA by 10.

2 hours ago, etnhoops said:

This is goofy.    Bailey #3 had 27 against Harding.   The posts can match up worth anyone.   and the other guard Taylor is a great defender who knocks down 3s.    Jennifer is elite and why she has 8 div 1 scholorships.   but she dominated last year and they lost.   its because the rest of the team got a whole lot better.    The guards are use to pressure because we play better competition in AAU.   no disrespect to TCA but that is the nature of high end AAU.    if TCA can't turn kings over.   then it will be a long night.   because using your comment.   Jenn dominated and the rest support.   and yet they still won by 17.    The others this year have done much more.   If they play like they normally do.    Kings will be in good shape.   it will be a great game.    Who ever steps up will win it.    But Jenn is the best player on the court which is always nice to have.    If Bailey plays like I know she can.  She will be the difference.    Kid is a great PG.  the rest will do their job.   my guess.   Kings by 6

I’m really glad you got to see us play the way we did yesterday.  Keep thinking that’s the team you are playing tommorrow.  Nobody in D2A presses like Tipton!  Their coach is excellent in teaching the run and jump press.  We’ve proven we can handle it and still win.  It wasn’t pretty but nobody looks pretty against TRA.  

6 hours ago, Intense said:

Someone is defensive. You take this stuff to serious. I’m allowed to have an opinion just like you buddy. 

25 minutes ago, westtn12 said:

Someone is defensive. You take this stuff to serious. I’m allowed to have an opinion just like you buddy. 

7 hours ago, Intense said:

Didn’t greenfield beat y’all pretty good?? I’m thinking that was your loss on the season. 

1 hour ago, westtn12 said:

When you directly attack a high school kid, anybody has the right to be defensive. Besides, when was the last time in a state semifinal game did you nail four of five from beyond the three-point line?

And to answer your question from another post, yes Greenfield did beat us back in late November. But I suspect you already knew that. You never did answer a question that I asked of you which was who is your team and where are they playing at this Saturday at noon?

Edited by ReitzFan

4 hours ago, etnhoops said:

Final Four game- stats show #3 had zero points outside of free throws. Harding is irrelevant.  Not negating not a good PG, only stating, easily shut down, which, in big games, critical.  No one could shut Sullivan down. She played thru 5 players all the way to the basket.  You are right, let’s see who shows up to dominate tomorrow.   But your point of 3 guards on the floor who hoop in the big leagues in the Summer, and bring it in big games,... well, let’s chat tomorrow around 1-1:30.   Post players will play each other tomorrow head to head, hopefully that unicorn horn won’t knock a player out and they will be seeing rainbows, now that would be GOOFY.

Edited by Iceman100
Forgot words