Glass House picks for DII-A

Intense

I am her AAU coach.   insee more talent then you guys do in 1 hour then most of you in 5 years.   Im coaching my 8th grade team.  so.i couldmt respond.   But just think.  Jennifer Sullivan got 8 Div 1 offers as a Freshman!!   schools like Tennessee Tech. Belmont.  Murray State Furman Wofford.   her as a senior. and she scores 35.   But no discredit.   you won.  I didmt see 2nd half 

47 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Daddy ball was not a call out to you. But you did talk crap. Worst strength of schedule etc.. never did we talk trash towards TKA. Yes we spoke up for west tn. And I believe That the west was stronger than the east. My opinion of course. 

you guys trailed 15 minutes and 30 seconds of 2nd half.   the game was a flip of a coin.   you won but you guys stated TKA was gone days ago.    they were the best team you played all year and could have wom that game easily 

11 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

lol.  You guys won.    credit is given.     But missed fts and a few lucky turnovers at the end.   The difference wasnt the skill because Id take Sullivan over your entire team every day of the week.    thw difference was you guys were seniors.    I said everything that happened.   i told everyone Bailey Burchess is a baller.   and her 21 proved that.    The turnovers which yes were caused bybyour defense but no.offense these girls play in Atlanta for AAU where kids are going BCS and are 20 times quicker.   But shoulda coulda woulda.   Down 1 with 28 seconds.  and ball id take everyday all day.   but situation didn't pan out.    congrats you won

But just think.  you led 30 seconds in entire 2nd half.     Kings will be back.    

WE lead when it counted!!!! We never discounted the talent at TKA. We supported West Tennessee and TCA. Yes they will be there again but again in your post you want to put the state champion down. You may be able to see talent but you can’t see the TEAM and coaching that beat your high end Atlanta AAU basketball team for what it was. We told you we had 9 and 10 deep and guess what that is what panned out in the end. The legs would have taken over earlier. had not been media time outs. But congrats on a good season. Grow a set and give credit when credit is due. But you can’t. You are stuck up on your AAU pedestal. Team ball always wins

I personally think Sullivan is the best basketball player we faced this year and that’s a big statement considering some of the players we played against.  She is going to be unstoppable the next two years.  She’s strong, tough, handles the ball like a pro and can shoot!  TCA wore them down with their bench.  The three TCA freshmen really wore on Sullivan but she’s so tough she still played well.  Pagoaga dominated the game and Macey Lee stepped up in the second half and proved she’s one of the best.  Congrats to King’s!  They should be back next year!  

14 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

you guys trailed 15 minutes and 30 seconds of 2nd half.   the game was a flip of a coin.   you won but you guys stated TKA was gone days ago.    they were the best team you played all year and could have wom that game easily 

No they were not the best team we played all year!  Have you ever heard of Greenfield?!!   Check out their roster daddy ball.  IF TCA has shot the ball well the game would have not been close.  You guys were 7-10  from three in the first half. TCA was 1-6 in first half.  You had to shoot well to stay in the game and you did because you have outstanding shooters but their legs gave away in the second half and you came back to earth. As I stated in a recent post, Kings is an outstanding team but I would rather play you again than TRA.  

2 minutes ago, Intense said:

No they were not the best team we played all year!  Have you ever heard of Greenfield?!!   Check out their roster daddy ball.  IF TCA has shot the ball well the game would have not been close.  You guys were 7-10  from three in the first half. TCA was 1-6 in first half.  You had to shoot well to stay in the game and you did because you have outstanding shooters but their legs gave away in the second half and you came back to earth. As I stated in a recent post, Kings is an outstanding team but I would rather play you again than TRA.  

Amen.  Those AAU shades need to be cleaned!!!!!! State Champs!!!!!

21 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

I am her AAU coach.   insee more talent then you guys do in 1 hour then most of you in 5 years.   Im coaching my 8th grade team.  so.i couldmt respond.   But just think.  Jennifer Sullivan got 8 Div 1 offers as a Freshman!!   schools like Tennessee Tech. Belmont.  Murray State Furman Wofford.   her as a senior. and she scores 35.   But no discredit.   you won.  I didmt see 2nd half 

AAU coach! Ha. What a joke!  My son played AAU ball out of Memphis and I went to many big time tournaments.  They don’t coach!  They roll the ball out and let em play!  You don’t win a state championship with one or two players.  We will send you a picture of our gold ball if you want to see what happens when you have multiple weapons.  Also, TRA will be a force next year and you guys will have to deal with Lakeway Christian.  Ball has to bounce your way to win a championship so anything can happen next year. 

32 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

The Sullivan kid may have been the best player that we played against all year. I think Tipton Rosemark could have beaten TKA and Greenfield certainly would have beaten TKA. So please, don't flatter yourself too much.You like to make mention that we may have only led 30 seconds in the second half. That's true. But you guys led 15 minutes and 30 seconds of the second half and what did that get you? You got silver. You folks should feel very fortunate that the game was televised and multiple media timeouts were taken as a result. if this game would have been played without television, TCA will have worn you down much sooner than what we did. Y'all had no real consistent answer for our post play. We got 29 points out of our post play today. We told you going in that our post play with dominate, and it did. We told you that you would face pressure like you never have before, and we brought it to you forcing turnovers like you have never had before. Y'all called the turnovers lucky breaks. I say those turnovers were forced by pressure.

Looks like y'all had better go back to the AAU drawing board. You came close, but no cigar. West trump's East! You need to man up, and eat your crow. I wonder what type of stunt your "unicorn cowboy" will try and use next year to motivate y'all.

1 hour ago, etnhoops said:

TKA was the real deal no doubt. TCA just had a ton of good quality players especially in the post and that it is where it was won along with good pressure defense. Is Lakeway Christian going to be AA or A next year? Hear they are the real deal too. TKA and Lakeway Christian will be tough a while. TCA and USJ will be good as well. But great game to both teams. 

26 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

TKA was the real deal no doubt. TCA just had a ton of good quality players especially in the post and that it is where it was won along with good pressure defense. Is Lakeway Christian going to be AA or A next year? Hear they are the real deal too. TKA and Lakeway Christian will be tough a while. TCA and USJ will be good as well. But great game to both teams. 

I’m pretty sure Lakeway will be A.