Glass House picks for DII-A

Intense

26 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

I don't use my name in anything.  its never about me.  I post through East TN Air.  i spend some of my own money so kids can reach Dreams.  because I care about them and girls basketball 

It's painfully obvious what (and who) you care about. This entire site was created by a high school coach for the primary purpose of discussing high school sports (it's in the logo). coachT actually provides a topic titled AAU if anyone should be so inclined to visit it and read your endless degradation of high school teams and what they represent, along with your shameless,self promoting propaganda. TCA won the TSSAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP in the division that they were place by the governing body, and I'm sure that they don't give a hoot who you are, what you think, and whether your AAU team is better than the '92 dream team, this year they are the best, and that's official! 

Have a nice life, and (hopefully) goodbye.

1 minute ago, tradertwo said:

It's painfully obvious what (and who) you care about. This entire site was created by a high school coach for the primary purpose of discussing high school sports (it's in the logo). coachT actually provides a topic titled AAU if anyone should be so inclined to visit it and read your endless degradation of high school teams and what they represent, along with your shameless,self promoting propaganda. TCA won the TSSAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP in the division that they were place by the governing body, and I'm sure that they don't give a hoot who you are, what you think, and whether your AAU team is better than the '92 dream team, this year they are the best, and that's official! 

Bingo!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Trader Two, with the mic drop!

4 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Bingo!!!!!!!

Best coaches I've ever known all had one quality in common... they take responsibility for everything negative, and credit their kids for everything positive. Not one good one uses "me" or "my" in their lifetime concerning self praise as much as this guy has on this thread... SHEESH!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Best coaches I've ever known all had one quality in common... they take responsibility for everything negative, and credit their kids for everything positive. Not one good one uses "me" or "my" in their lifetime concerning self praise as much as this guy has on this thread... SHEESH!

Oh I know Buddy. That has always stood the test of time. How are things at the Hill. I dont Get over there much any longer. Need to come get some BBQ. 

28 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

You were right about one thing, the player that you mentioned from the TKA team is a very fine basketball player. Absolutely nobody is going to deny that in any shape fashion or form. I find you to be a sorry individual to try and pit one high school athlete against another on a message board. You are pathetic

This is coming from a guy who makes fun of another human being because of his hair.  you really think I'm pathetic because i think a player is better?   haha.  you are a snowflake.   Jennifer is better.  i don't care if they were in 3rd grade.  and I surely don't give a rat's #### what your opinion is  of me.   

52 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

Well the post from Intense was good enough for me.   That was a great post.   Inwas usimg AAU as a form that the pressure shouldn't bother them.   But I'll let it rest with his post

Or maybe you won’t. LOL. 

I do think that Sullivan was the most dominant player in Div 2-A this year, but I only saw Lee in the last two games. I am sure she was deserving & I have no problems with Lee winning Miss Basketball. Should fire Sullivan up for the next 2 years. 

25 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

Or maybe you won’t. LOL. 

I do think that Sullivan was the most dominant player in Div 2-A this year, but I only saw Lee in the last two games. I am sure she was deserving & I have no problems with Lee winning Miss Basketball. Should fire Sullivan up for the next 2 years. 

No he won’t. But I will Say this. The Sullivan girl is a great talent. I think There were girls that were in upper classes that were just as deserving to be finalist. Her time will come. As far as the Lee girl she is very deserving. Having seen her all year the state tournament did not get to see the best games from her. But what the state saw was a Miss Basketball ball realize that and let her team take her to the title. To me that is a leader and a Miss Basketball. This thread was about how a team from the west will bring home the gold. Key word the whole time was team.  Not Coach or player. 

3 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Oh I know Buddy. That has always stood the test of time. How are things at the Hill. I dont Get over there much any longer. Need to come get some BBQ. 

We're chugging right along! Transitioning from roundball to baseball/softball in athletics, and looking forward to both having solid seasons. Academically, it looks like we're ahead of our expectations, and everything else is quiet on the home front... grateful for that blessing! I realize that we're no tourist trap, but if you're ever in this neck of the woods, hit me up and the Q's on me, still miss being at odds on the battlefield, and I'd be glad to catch up with some of you sweatervesters!