White House 2020

BDP2003

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They’ll be relying very heavily on Blackburn! I know their lift-a-thon is March 12. I also know all the staff remains intact from a year ago to this point so that is always good. Should be exciting under year 2 with Ryan Hamilton. I look for the district to be tough again and BDP will have a fight competing for playoff spot! Other than that, it’s pretty quiet. Don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad. Let’s go Devils!! 

• 2 months later...

Whitehouse she be on the uprise over the next 5 years due to parents moving out of metro Nashville. Only problem would be kids staying. My coworker have twin boys who are freshmen and just moved to White House BUT  refuses to let them play in the area. He hoping a curtain private takes both boys.

On 5/17/2020 at 8:05 AM, FBfan26 said:

Whitehouse she be on the uprise over the next 5 years due to parents moving out of metro Nashville. Only problem would be kids staying. My coworker have twin boys who are freshmen and just moved to White House BUT  refuses to let them play in the area. He hoping a curtain private takes both boys.

don't blame them

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/17/2020 at 8:05 AM, FBfan26 said:

Why does he refuse to let them play??

On 1/11/2020 at 1:44 PM, BDP2003 said:

What is the outlook heading into 2020 in BDP land? I know the Blackburn kid is back but they lost a lot of seniors. 

Quarterback is the big question mark again this year.  Looking like we might start a freshman week 1 for the first time in idk how long.  Luckily he’ll be able to just turn around and hand it off most of the time.