Welcome to the TSSAA Green Hill High School

fredjones

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I’d rather just get this over with now, but it’s tough to have it happen with so much promise for next season. A plentiful amount of young talent wasted away to a new school that I couldn’t care less about. Hopefully Coach TP can make sure we get our QB back. Kid is a stud.

Went through the same thing when Station Camp opened.  

20 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I’d rather just get this over with now, but it’s tough to have it happen with so much promise for next season. A plentiful amount of young talent wasted away to a new school that I couldn’t care less about. Hopefully Coach TP can make sure we get our QB back. Kid is a stud.

It has happened to many schools when growth in a community gets larger. Riverdale, Antioch, Dickson County, Gallatin and others have been affected by new schools. Irony is Mount Juliet middle now goes to Green Hill.

Edited by fb247

I can see why MJ fans are upset.  In my humble opinion, the new school will draw from the traditional “stud” areas for MJ....like when the middle school was actually MJ high school....back in the day.  If the new school takes Republic’s old schedule, or simply copies what Gallatin did for this year’s non-region games, they are assured at least .500 coming out the gate.  No shade towards Gallatin either, but schedule gets them 8-2 at the worst.

2 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

I can see why MJ fans are upset.  In my humble opinion, the new school will draw from the traditional “stud” areas for MJ....like when the middle school was actually MJ high school....back in the day.  If the new school takes Republic’s old schedule, or simply copies what Gallatin did for this year’s non-region games, they are assured at least .500 coming out the gate.  No shade towards Gallatin either, but schedule gets them 8-2 at the worst.

Gallatin’s non-region games were from 4-6A.  We are a 5A school that played 6A teams as non-region.

4 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

What are you talking about??  Gallatin is playing traditional rivals that are in a higher classification and will probably be paired with in the next classification cycle.