TN gets two Tulsa Champs

durdon

15 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

The Hilton’s have been with the Cleveland program for a couple years now.

So they drive the almost 3 hours from home how many times a week?

but I will say congrats as it looks like only 2 girls from TN even went and both won it all. Also it shows Hilton at 73pounds not 93 on the entry list

Edited by cobrakid8

57 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

Does Boom Ranch have a branch in Nashville? Or do they just take credit for others clubs kids. Pretty sure she trains full time with Williamson County?

If you look on Flo Arena, the team Caroline is  registered under for this tourney is Boom Ranch and she wore a Boom Ranch singlet during all of her matches, she wore Boom ranch gear on the podium and she is also wearing Boom Ranch gear In the pictures that are posted online were she is holding her Eagle Trophy.  

So what was it you were saying again?

Edited by durdon

11 minutes ago, durdon said:

If you look on Flo Arena, the team Caroline is  registered under for this tourney is Boom Ranch and she wore a Boom Ranch singlet during all of her matches, she wore Boom ranch gear on the podium and she is also wearing Boom Ranch gear In the pictures that are posted online were she is holding her Eagle Trophy.  

So what was it you were saying again?

So again how many times do they make that drive every week? It’s an easy question that should have an easy answer. I mean in just a mins time I can see her brothers have wrestled for Boom Ranch, TNWA and all kind of other teams through their years. I mean I practiced Freestyle one summer at McCallie so does that mean I was a McCallie wrestler and McCallie trained, or was I a Soddy Daisy wrestler where I grew up wrestling under Coach Henry?  

3 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

So again how many times do they make that drive every week? It’s an easy question that should have an easy answer. I mean in just a mins time I can see her brothers have wrestled for Boom Ranch, TNWA and all kind of other teams through their years. I mean I practiced Freestyle one summer at McCallie so does that mean I was a McCallie wrestler and McCallie trained, or was I a Soddy Daisy wrestler where I grew up wrestling under Coach Henry?  

If it bothers you guys so much why don’t you ask Caroline’s parents and stop speculating as to why they made the decision to wrestle under and give the credit to Boom Ranch for the biggest tourney in all of youth wrestling. 

Right now we should be celebrating these two girls and their amazing accomplishments! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, durdon said:

If it bothers you guys so much why don’t you ask Caroline’s parents and stop speculating as to why they made the decision to wrestle under and give the credit to Boom Ranch for the biggest tourney in all of youth wrestling. 

Right now we should be celebrating these two girls and their amazing accomplishments! 

Or you could have just put we had 2 TN girls win Tulsa this year and not worried about putting what club they had on the entry list. Of course I could ask them and it’s prob Mr Chittum paid to help get them there and as I also said their sons will wrestle with any singlet they could and can put on to get matches. 

22 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Or you could have just put we had 2 TN girls win Tulsa this year and not worried about putting what club they had on the entry list. Of course I could ask them and it’s prob Mr Chittum paid to help get them there and as I also said their sons will wrestle with any singlet they could and can put on to get matches. 

Why do tournaments even bother listing clubs and why do kids wear singlets with the club they represent?  Because it matters. 

Again, let’s celebrate these 2 young wrestlers.. 

1 minute ago, durdon said:

Why do tournaments even bother listing clubs and why do kids wear singlets with the club they represent?  Because it matters. 

Again, let’s celebrate these 2 young wrestlers.. 

No it really doesn’t. If that’s the case why do you sometimes wrestle for minions which is a GA club? I would almost bet you rarely ever even practice with that team down in GA. So no the team name matters very little. Who actually did the training is what matters and I would almost bet there was very little training has taken place with this family and Boom Ranch. Oh and by the way to help get his name out there I have a bunch of drag cars and would be happy to place some Boom Ranch stickers on them. That name does have a big ring to it!