Bradley Central have you no class?

UCSportsFan

Just now, FootballFan51 said:

You missed the point. Not surprising.

I guarantee you that if this was the other way around you’d be upset. I have been on here for a long time and I’ve heard the fans from Bradley Central cry and complain about Blackmon and Riverdale girls for decades. But now that it’s y’all doing it it’s ok.....

11 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

I guarantee you that if this was the other way around you’d be upset. I have been on here for a long time and I’ve heard the fans from Bradley Central cry and complain about Blackmon and Riverdale girls for decades. But now that it’s y’all doing it it’s ok.....

Show me one post where a Bradley person complained about anyone running up the score - that is laughable. 
As was pointed out, there was a 100-2 game earlier in the week. I didn’t see you on here bashing that coach. 

I think what this really is about is that you have a bad case of Bradley derangement syndrome & need a diaper change.

Edited by FootballFan51

23 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

Show me one post where a Bradley person complained about anyone running up the score - that is laughable. 
As was pointed out, there was a 100-2 game earlier in the week. I didn’t see you on here bashing that coach. 

I think what this really is about is that you have a bad case of Bradley derangement syndrome & need a diaper change.

Y’all have cried and complained for years about Blackmon and Riverdale. Every substate you lost to them y’all would get on here and cry. You’d bring those 33-1 teams in and get waxed by one of them and complain saying they recruited.  I could careless about it just don’t like what the coach did. Nothing against the kids at all. 

Now see you go and get personal on here and talk about changing diapers.  If you think you’re man enough to do it then have at it punk. Mommy’s  probably wiping up your drool right now as you play your Xbox. Bring baby some jello and whip cream... Admit it you’re a liberal hack probably watch CNN and MSNBC dont you baby boy?

Edited by UCSportsFan

15 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Y’all have cried and complained for years about Blackmon and Riverdale. Every substate you lost to them y’all would get on here and cry. You’d bring those 33-1 teams in and get waxed by one of them and complain saying they recruited.  I could careless about it just don’t like what the coach did. Nothing against the kids at all. 

Now see you go and get personal on here and talk about changing diapers.  If you think you’re man enough to do it then have at it punk. Mommy’s  probably wiping up your drool right now as you play your Xbox. Bring baby some jello and whip cream... Admit it you’re a liberal hack probably watch CNN and MSNBC dont you baby boy?

The Bradley coach is definitely in the wrong here, there’s plenty of things you can do as a coach to keep from running the score up, and if anyone gets on here and defend them, it just makes them look worse, and it makes themselves look foolish.

Here are things that could have been done to help prevent such a blowout. We all know the clock runs when the game's 35 points or more in the fourth quarter. Coaches and officials could have agreed to have a running clock earlier in the game. I would say a running clock the entire second half. Also, the length of the quarters could have been shortened to say four minutes each in the second half.

All of these solutions to me would have been equitable solutions and also allowing the bench players to get time and shoot the Rock. as the officials are in complete control of the game from the moment they set foot on the court, they could have implemented these suggestions themselves once they saw the game get totally out of hand.

my point is that a lot of things could have been done to shorten the game and still give JV players meaningful playing time. Absolutely no need four score like was in this game or in the Whitehaven game earlier in the week. It could have been prevented very easily

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

Admit it you’re a liberal hack probably watch CNN and MSNBC dont you baby boy?

1. You keep changing your story. The topic is running up the score, not substate games. 

2. I have a lot of respect for Riverdale & that Region. Always have. 
3. At least Bradley makes it to a lot of Substate games. 
4 Nowhere close to a liberal. At least we have one thing in common. You couldn’t pay me money to watch CNN or MSNBC. 
5. We probably aren’t going to change each other’s minds, so I will drop the subject. I imagine by tomorrow, this thread will be deleted. It should be.

Edited by FootballFan51

Just now, FootballFan51 said:

The article in the Cleveland Banner said both teams were short of games. 

But this didn’t help ether team, the Marion coach should have never scheduled this game in the first place, why would he think he’s team could compete, just have another practice.

This thread is absurd.  From what the article says, the coach did not play his starters the entire second half.  His JV players were on the court and there was no press.  Do you want his players to just not shoot? Play monkey in the middle with the other team? That would be less embarrassing? I could see this post being relevant had he continued to play as if it was a tied ballgame- but he clearly did not do that.  If this team scheduled a game with the defending state champions- they had to know what to expect going in the game?  

Edited by bleedblackandgold