New Cumberland County Coach

AFormerCoach

CC seems to have gotten a talented coach. He seems enthusiastic for the game and eager to get to work building a team to the best of his ability. CC Is starving for just a little taste of success. We've had so many talented student-athletes come through this program, only to languish in the cesspool this program has been. We've had talented athletes unable to get any attention from colleges due to the embarrassment this team has been. I blame Principal Jon Hall and AD Pat Teeples for this. There has been no support in building a staff.  One man cant do it all. I hope Coach Rap gets appropriate help. 

1 hour ago, AFormerCoach said:

CC seems to have gotten a talented coach. He seems enthusiastic for the game and eager to get to work building a team to the best of his ability. CC Is starving for just a little taste of success. We've had so many talented student-athletes come through this program, only to languish in the cesspool this program has been. We've had talented athletes unable to get any attention from colleges due to the embarrassment this team has been. I blame Principal Jon Hall and AD Pat Teeples for this. There has been no support in building a staff.  One man cant do it all. I hope Coach Rap gets appropriate help. 

:popcorneater: