Stone at Clarkrange

smalltownguy1966

52 minutes ago, ThePinkPanther said:

So your calling for a CR win?  I'll take SM to win a close one.  I think SM is the better team, although @ CR is always a tough place to get a win for any team.

Not calling either way. The only game I saw Clarkrange play was vs Macon (who lit them up) but they played an impressive team game. I saw Stone play Cumberland Co and when Capps was not in the game it was very competitive and Stone is very dependent on her.

Just my opinion that Clarkrange has the better overall team. They are a deeper team talent wise. Capps is the best player on the floor tonight CRange has no one like her that can play inside or outside.

Should be a close game and either team can win.

Edited by Khall555

1 hour ago, Khall555 said:

Not calling either way. The only game I saw Clarkrange play was vs Macon (who lit them up) but they played an impressive team game. I saw Stone play Cumberland Co and when Capps was not in the game it was very competitive and Stone is very dependent on her.

Just my opinion that Clarkrange has the better overall team. They are a deeper team talent wise. Capps is the best player on the floor tonight CRange has no one like her that can play inside or outside.

Should be a close game and either team can win.

If I’m not mistaken the freshmen and bench played the majority of the second half that game. ( Stone and Cumberland County). Buck is really good to get his bench as much playing time as possible. Having said that, I’m not calling this game either way either. Clarkrange is always top notch. 

14 minutes ago, buc1973 said:

If I’m not mistaken the freshmen and bench played the majority of the second half that game. ( Stone and Cumberland County). Buck is really good to get his bench as much playing time as possible. Having said that, I’m not calling this game either way either. Clarkrange is always top notch. 

No actually the Freshwomen/Sophomores didn’t play until about four minutes to go after they started to pull away. I know this because one of my daughter’s teammates from Stone Elementary is on the High School team. 

11 minutes ago, smalltownguy1966 said:

Outstanding performance by a little Single A team to control the entire game from start to finish against a power house AAA team. 61-45 Clarkrange wins in high fashion!

Ok let’s get over the “little single A team” stuff everyone in the State knows Clarkrange’s history and tradition. As I said I thought they were the better overall team.

1 hour ago, Khall555 said:

Ok let’s get over the “little single A team” stuff everyone in the State knows Clarkrange’s history and tradition. As I said I thought they were the better overall team.

Well little is a fact, little over 200 students to choose from verses around 1500 students to choose from. Go figure!!

Was a very good fast paced game to watch. Mike Buck is one of my favorite coaches anywhere. He has such a high basketball IQ and knows what adjustments to make to help his teams win. Last night was Clarkrange's night. May be a different story when they go to Stone. Clarkrange and Coach Lamar Rogers are very tough to beat when they are clicking on all cylinders. The Monday twins are a well oiled machine. They run off motors and can hit from anywhere. Congrats to Clarkrange. Last night they beat a great ball team with a great coach. Stone is one of the best teams around. Good luck to them in the tournaments. Will be rooting for you