Chloe Moore McNeil - Greenfield High School

Greenfieldfan

Chloe Moore McNeil is a player, a leader on both ends of the floor and she makes everybody better. She had 23 at half last night, she could have 40 a night but she doesn’t have to on this team. Chloe can carry the ball to the hole anytime she wants, I haven’t seen a team yet that can stop her when she drives to the basket. 

She can play SEC basketball.

7374B027-B6B1-45C4-BDE2-5CE6E1F7BC2B.png

Edited by Greenfieldfan

2 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

She doesn’t get near the credit she deserves. One of the best all around athletes and basketball players I have ever seen! Not sure why more teams aren’t knocking her door down begging for her to join their team!!

I agree. If I was starting a team, she would be my first call!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Intense said:

Best player in the state!

I don't know all of the players in all classifications in our State, but she is definitely the best player in the West half of the State. If I were building a team from all classifications, she would be the 1st pick on my team and I would build the rest around her. Chloe M is the oil that makes Greenfield go and I'll be glad when she's on to college, but she's been fun to watch over the years. Some college will get a top notch player, who is very unselfish but can take a game over when needed. 

8 hours ago, tnhoosier said:

Why hasn’t she committed yet? Obviously good enough to play for anyone, but that fact she hasn’t committed is odd?

Just curious why no commitment this late in SR season?

Chloe is probably trying to make sure she makes the right decision for her and her family.