Chloe Moore McNeil - Greenfield High School

Greenfieldfan

39 minutes ago, dmm88 said:

Anyone who follows the high school scene, myself and @GCPioneer and others, have said she is holding out for ONE SEC school........and the mid-majors have been turned down. 

I wish Kelly Harper would give her an offer and get her to TN. Amazing she hadn’t already. Whoever gets her becomes an instant contender, IMO.

• Like 1

I think she is a heck of a player and I have heard that she is holding out for Kentucky as well, BUT, as a former JUCO athlete and D2 athlete and coach, I dont think she has the motor to be a Power 5 guard nor does she play defense consistently. Again thats just my opinion, dont hang me, again i think she is a good player. I say go dominate at a high mid-major or low D1.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

I think she is a heck of a player and I have heard that she is holding out for Kentucky as well, BUT, as a former JUCO athlete and D2 athlete and coach, I dont think she has the motor to be a Power 5 guard nor does she play defense consistently. Again thats just my opinion, dont hang me, again i think she is a good player. I say go dominate at a high mid-major or low D1.

I bet Greenfield fan is looking for some rope right now.  Chloe Moore is a great Class A basketball player.  Probably will be Miss Basketball again but she is a Class A basketball player.  You can count on one hand the number of Class A players from TN that have played in the SEC.  It is a major jump in skill level.  She demonstrates night in and night out she is the best player on the floor against inferior talent.  She just hasn't played against the top tier talent in the country and that will or has hurt her. I am not knocking her at all because like many have said she would be my first pick if I had a Class A team. I hope she does go to Kentucky and I wish her the best in whatever she does because she has pounded Dresden for 4 years.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2020 at 1:19 PM, pioneer42 said:

I wish Kelly Harper would give her an offer and get her to TN. Amazing she hadn’t already. Whoever gets her becomes an instant contender, IMO.

I don't know how Kellie Harper watched her against Loretta and did not want to offer her, she was the best player on the floor that night and two other players had offers from her

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, westtnsportsfan said:

I don't know how Kellie Harper watched her against Loretta and did not want to offer her, she was the best player on the floor that night and two other players had offers from her

I agree 110%. I was there and she was the best player that night for sure. Chloe is a great person and has a great family. It would definitely renew my interest for the Lady Vols even more than it is. She was the best player on the floor against the girl from Jonesboro too.

Edited by pioneer42

9 hours ago, lionsupport said:

I bet Greenfield fan is looking for some rope right now.  Chloe Moore is a great Class A basketball player.  Probably will be Miss Basketball again but she is a Class A basketball player.  You can count on one hand the number of Class A players from TN that have played in the SEC.  It is a major jump in skill level.  She demonstrates night in and night out she is the best player on the floor against inferior talent.  She just hasn't played against the top tier talent in the country and that will or has hurt her. I am not knocking her at all because like many have said she would be my first pick if I had a Class A team. I hope she does go to Kentucky and I wish her the best in whatever she does because she has pounded Dresden for 4 years.

No doubt. One of the best around and certainly wish all kids the best, especially West Tn kids

On 1/28/2020 at 1:10 PM, lionsupport said:

1. Tess Darby

Edited by Greenfieldfan