Chloe Moore McNeil - Greenfield High School

Greenfieldfan

20 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Chloe Moore could start for Tennessee right now, UT has way to many turnovers  every game. We have 3 girls that can play SEC ball on our team right now. That doesn’t happen often if ever before in Class A. 

Lol!!!!

Massengil was a McDonald’s All-American in high school that played against the best players in the country night in and night out. She is a sophomore this year, and went a year without any development under Warlick. You all need to get out of Weakley County and watch more basketball!

Edited by GCPioneer

21 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

You all need to get out of Weakley County and watch more basketball!

I think basketball in Weakley County is doing just fine, it’s sad when you bash a girl like Chloe. She’s a class act and an awesome player and players like her don’t come around Often. I know you are an authority on girls basketball but you are to hard on Chloe. I hope she proves you wrong. 

1 hour ago, Greenfieldfan said:

I think basketball in Weakley County is doing just fine, it’s sad when you bash a girl like Chloe. She’s a class act and an awesome player and players like her don’t come around Often. I know you are an authority on girls basketball but you are to hard on Chloe. I hope she proves you wrong. 

Basketball is doing great in Weakley County, but there’s a different world of basketball outside of Weakley Co., and West TN for that matter. I have not bashed Chloe, in fact, I’ve made calls to try and help the case that you all are making. I’m a realistic person, and to say she could be the starting PG at Tennessee right now is an overstatement. The reality is, people on CoachT have made this situation a SEC or bust conversation which in return is setting this situation up for failure if she doesn’t wind up in the SEC. Chloe is a really good high school basketball player, a great kid from a great family, and will go down as such. But, people need to keep a realistic perspective on this stuff also. 

Edited by GCPioneer
  • Like 1

I think Chloe plays at a mid major or close to home. Bethel is trying very hard to get her and her dad has been in touch with the coach Nelson. Anywhere she goes, she will be a phenomenal player. I personally would love to see her in Tennessee orange, but I don't think Harper is interested. Her cousin or aunt (i am not sure) Brittany peoples who has her jersey retired at Greenfield, played at Jackson state community college. Brittany played wanted to play close to home and could have went to a mid major or a NAIA. Chloe's family is very tight and supportive of each other, so I would imagine that she wouldn't go far off to play ball. My guesses would be Bethel UTM or Belmont. 

24 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

My guesses would be Bethel UTM or Belmont. 

I don’t know this young lady, but I’ve seen her play a lot in the last 3 years. I think a mid-major makes a ton of sense for her. That’s not to say she is incapable of playing for an SEC team. She is a fantastic player and capable of being on any team in the SEC. I don’t think she is a star for any of them.  I think Chloe at Belmont or UTM would be fantastic for her and the school.  Both are NCAA tournament programs with very good coaches. Just an opinion

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, maddams said:

I don’t know this young lady, but I’ve seen her play a lot in the last 3 years. I think a mid-major makes a ton of sense for her. That’s not to say she is incapable of playing for an SEC team. She is a fantastic player and capable of being on any team in the SEC. I don’t think she is a star for any of them.  I think Chloe at Belmont or UTM would be fantastic for her and the school.  Both are NCAA tournament programs with very good coaches. Just an opinion

Me and you are on the same page for the most part... the kid is a very good high school basketball player, there’s no questions about it. I just know at a Belmont, MTSU, UTM, TN Tech, she’d be really good there as well.

Edited by GCPioneer

3 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Chloe Moore could start for Tennessee right now, UT has way to many turnovers  every game. We have 3 girls that can play SEC ball on our team right now. That doesn’t happen often if ever before in Class A. 

If you have 3 sec players on your team in same grade,then Greenfield should have 4 consecutive state championship s or the coach needs to be fired.

• Like 1

There's a lot of schools that are 7 hours away from West Tennessee that can really use Chloe. I'm just wondering how many of those schools that are within a 7 hour range, know Chloe? There's nothing wrong with playing at a mid-major type school. The expectations have been SEC or bust for a lot of our athletes. Sometimes, you have to be extremely lucky to play SEC ball in any sport.