Eagleton College and Career Academy

BarneySox2007

33 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Why do you always take everything as an attack? I'm just filling in the blanks for those not familiar with Eagleton. 

NOTICE:

William Blount High school touches the Maryville city limits. It also touches Maryville Christian School.

Also: Clayton-Bradley Academy is close to Alcoa and Eagleton. 

How's that. 

Always on the defense. Everybody is attacking the F-5 I assume, but I am not sure I understand unless there is some underlying guilt? Any other guesses? 

On 1/26/2020 at 5:56 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

Headline story in yesterday's Daily Times made it official Blount County is moving forward with plans for a third high school in the newly present Eagleton Middle School on Sam Houston School Road. The story quickly cut to the chase for us football minded folks here on Coact T that Blount County wants it's football players back that have been living in the area and attending Alcoa High after going to Blount County Schools until after middle school. Plans mentioned in this article are new stands and a artificial  football and soccer field which the county doesn't have at it's other two larger schools. If all goes right the school plans to start this coming year with a ninth grade only with players being bused to Heritage until it is able to field a team in the next few years.

Maybe if I had read the entire article, then I would understand why. SMH

On 1/27/2020 at 11:19 AM, Red Rebels said:

Why do you always take everything as an attack? I'm just filling in the blanks for those not familiar with Eagleton. 

NOTICE:

William Blount High school touches the Maryville city limits. It also touches Maryville Christian School.

Also: Clayton-Bradley Academy is close to Alcoa and Eagleton. 

How's that. 

Attack? I see the REAL Objective. The picture has been painted for years, that Eagleton and Rockford is a BIG Cash Cow pipeline for Alcoa? Barney has talked about how it for years how it is so unfair....blah, blah, blah. What makes it more laughable is the paint brush always paints Maryville always playing with third and fourth generation Maryville City born and raised players! Ha! :rolleyes:

At the same time there is typically a thread bashing William Blount for their poor performance,..........A Maryville City Bus stops feet away from William Blount Intermediate and High School and takes kids from ALL the new Subdivisions within eye sight of those schools TO MARYVILLE.  How's that! :lol:

9 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Attack? I see the REAL Objective. The picture has been painted for years, that Eagleton and Rockford is a BIG Cash Cow pipeline for Alcoa? Barney has talked about how it for years how it is so unfair....blah, blah, blah. What makes it more laughable is the paint brush always paints Maryville always playing with third and fourth generation Maryville City born and raised players! Ha! :rolleyes:

At the same time there is typically a thread bashing William Blount for their poor performance,..........A Maryville City Bus stops feet away from William Blount Intermediate and High School and takes kids from ALL the new Subdivisions within eye sight of those schools TO MARYVILLE.  How's that! :lol:

It really don't bother me at all how many kids from Eagleton travel over to Alcoa and pay tuition. My issue with it is the TSSAA should count 20 kids per tuition football player then put that school in the correct class it should be in. If they did that to Alcoa and put them in 5A instead of running all over a group of schools that can't even score a point against them it would be a much better deal for everyone. Alcoa football attendance would go up and they still would most likely win it all in 5A and possibly create a lot more interested fans to come out and see them on a Friday Night. When a 3A team can beat a powerhouse 6A school on it's own field like it did 2 years ago then my argument has some valid points. I'm all for kids going where they want to go but when you have a cluster of kids doing it at the same school then we need to do what is fair for everyone. 

13 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

It really don't bother me at all how many kids from Eagleton travel over to Alcoa and pay tuition. My issue with it is the TSSAA should count 20 kids per tuition football player then put that school in the correct class it should be in. If they did that to Alcoa and put them in 5A instead of running all over a group of schools that can't even score a point against them it would be a much better deal for everyone. Alcoa football attendance would go up and they still would most likely win it all in 5A and possibly create a lot more interested fans to come out and see them on a Friday Night. When a 3A team can beat a powerhouse 6A school on it's own field like it did 2 years ago then my argument has some valid points. I'm all for kids going where they want to go but when you have a cluster of kids doing it at the same school then we need to do what is fair for everyone. 

Alcoa played three 6A schools Two away, one at home.The attendance for it was no bigger than the typical 3A schools.

Alcoa had 65 players last season. There is not anymore OZ players playing for Alcoa than Maryville. 

Keep whining! Simply shows your scared of little brother getting too big! Fact!:thumb: