Eagleton College and Career Academy

BarneySox2007

1 minute ago, JSamson7 said:

Maybe in 3A, but not overall... 

It really comes down to opinion, perspective and preference. Lots of great O-lines out there the past couple of years. I think I can make a solid argument for Alcoa's line being the best in the state and I'm sure others can make valid arguments for the Line that they think is the best.

No other senior class of O- linemen in 2019 can match what those guys have accomplished. Again, its my opinion, but I can defend it.

Just now, 32hammer said:

It really comes down to opinion, perspective and preference. Lots of great O-lines out there the past couple of years. I think I can make a solid argument for Alcoa's line being the best in the state and I'm sure others can make valid arguments for the Line that they think is the best.

No other senior class of O- linemen in 2019 can match what those guys have accomplished. Again, its my opinion, but I can defend it.

3 points off of 4 turnovers, defend that.... I hope you can better than your shot defense.

3 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Defending takedowns, shots, what have you. Maybe that defense is better than your defense of the best line in the state, maybe not.

lol. Ok.  as far as the O line goes, like I said its a matter of opinion. You won't change mine and I don't care about yours.

As far as the other, depends on whom I facing.

3 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

lol. Ok.  as far as the O line goes, like I said its a matter of opinion. You won't change mine and I don't care about yours.

As far as the other, depends on whom I facing.

I don't care about yours either outside of the fact you're wrong.

On the other, if it's me I score 10 out of 10 times.