One State Tournament

901Hoops850

5 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

Ensworth would win.... too much athleticism and better role players...

You think? I watched Ensworth play Brentwood Academy recently. They won but it was really sloppy. BA beat themselves with just bad ball handling in general. I agree Ensworth is very athletic but it was sloppy. Might have just been a off night. They rely on D Waggoner alot

7 minutes ago, AllVolHere said:

You think? I watched Ensworth play Brentwood Academy recently. They won but it was really sloppy. BA beat themselves with just bad ball handling in general. I agree Ensworth is very athletic but it was sloppy. Might have just been a off night. They rely on D Waggoner alot

They beat them by 30..... Waggoner is their best player.

Edited by GCPioneer

6 minutes ago, AllVolHere said:

And they would have won even if BA had handled the ball perfectly. Im just saying it was a really sloppy game on both ends. I didnt leave thinking I just watched best team in TSSAA.

They have more overall talent that any team in the state... 4 high majors and 6 D1's total on the team

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2020 at 5:52 PM, Indian said:

You could have it the following weekend. Division I-A,AA, and AAA champs, Division II A and AA champs. One team gets a bye (random). Double header Friday night. Semifinal games at 12 and 2 Saturday then finals at 7 on Saturday night. 

Or finals on Monday. Do a double elimination. No byes

On 1/27/2020 at 9:56 PM, GCPioneer said:

Ensworth would win.... too much athleticism and better role players...

Ensworth is pretty good team brat a very atheletic and pretty big bradley team back before Christmas. Bradley hasnt lost since and has barely been tested with a decently tough schedule outside of district. Meigs county and east ham took them to overtime couple times and a few teams have hung with them til the 4th quarter but in the end bradleys atheleticism fot the best if them and wore thrm out defensively. Losing a key player in state title game last year hasnt phased them one bit. Bradley has plaued 5 different  state champs this year and has beaten 3 only losing to ensworth and westlake Georgia. Both games were close losses

On 1/26/2020 at 5:52 PM, Indian said:

You could have it the following weekend. Division I-A,AA, and AAA champs, Division II A and AA champs. One team gets a bye (random). Double header Friday night. Semifinal games at 12 and 2 Saturday then finals at 7 on Saturday night. 

Or finals on Monday. Do a double elimination. No byes

On paper Greenfield is the best team in A, Macon County is the best team in AA. Not sure about AAA maybe Bradley Central?  Ensworth in Div II. Take the winners (whomever that ends up being) of each classification and play a second tournament. 

We would all watch these games and it would great fund raising for T$$AA!

Edited by UCSportsFan