Preseason Top Ten in 1A for 2020

FridayMainEvent

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

I'd like to see some light at the end of the tunnel so I can have hope that a lot of this mess goes away or dies down somewhat.  

It's time for a lot of folks to get some new material.  

That would be nice!  I did create these "Top Ten" threads to hear feedback on what you guys expect from different programs.   We all know what to expect from the "usual suspects", but those other teams that perhaps made a playoff appearance last year and return a lot are the one's I'm curious about.  

7 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I'd like to see some light at the end of the tunnel so I can have hope that a lot of this mess goes away or dies down somewhat.  

It's time for a lot of folks to get some new material.  

Where was this last year? A lot of us begged for that for months. I guess it’s less fun coming your direction. 

20 minutes ago, crow said:

Where was this last year? A lot of us begged for that for months. I guess it’s less fun coming your direction. 

After a while everyone gets their fill.  

Where were you or anyone else for that matter that didn't say anything or much of anything when folks piled on SP for getting a transfer or two through the years since this website came on line?

And I'll tell you like I have BPM,  what makes you think I haven't spoken to those in question?  Seriously?  

I asked BPM to walk away from it.  Posted it here on this website.  Since he has 'Big' as part of his profile name I quipped he must not be that Big afterall to walk away.  

He thought I was calling his 'moral compass' into question.  Never was my intention.  He and I have spoke on the matter. 

Yall continue what your doing.  Both sides.  Have at it.  

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

After a while everyone gets their fill.  

Where were you or anyone else for that matter that didn't say anything or much of anything when folks piled on SP for getting a transfer or two through the years since this website came on line?

And I'll tell you like I have BPM,  what makes you think I haven't spoken to those in question?  Seriously?  

I asked BPM to walk away from it.  Posted it here on this website.  Since he has 'Big' as part of his profile name I quipped he must not be that Big afterall to walk away.  

He thought I was calling his 'moral compass' into question.  Never was my intention.  He and I have spoke on the matter. 

Yall continue what your doing.  Both sides.  Have at it.  

I agree. It’s just funny when some get full. Everyone down your was seemed starved to death last year but a week into the shoe being on the other foot all of a sudden most have lost their appetite. Timing I guess huh. As for where was I, we’ll I didn’t join until 2007. Took a little while to learn the ropes. In 2008 we were getting accused of cheating because we were pretty good so I was on the other side of it. Then after that I most certainly said the same thing I’ve said all along. If they’re legal then line em up. 

1 hour ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Good news boys 2 of our 3 potential prospects for 2020 are good to go. 1 couldn't make the move. These boys along with whats coming up is gonna be hard to handle. 

LRDAO... Helmet boy is you the lead orchestrater now? I garuntee you that provost herron man better get his pen ready.  You think im joking but im not.