Preseason Top Ten in 1A for 2020

FridayMainEvent

1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

GB has a really good freshman class this year. With several of our line returning and a few skill guys coming back. Time will tell how we will be this year. Hopefully good lol. 

I believe the Cherokees take the region but have a harder time doing it.  South Pitt is the clear favorite this year..if

27 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

I believe the Cherokees take the region but have a harder time doing it.  South Pitt is the clear favorite this year..if

Yes they are the clear favorite. With their depth, superior talent and coaching no one in 1A will challenge them. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
Cause Roy Dillard is a moron.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

It would surprise me if it wasnt Pirates and Cherokees in the semis again.

Unless another Whitwell type team shows up. Who else from the East may pose a threat to either of ya? 

SP has a long ways to go but has potential. Same with GB. East wise besides those 2, Gordonsville.

On 2/10/2020 at 8:28 AM, Jim1972 said:

Some new Coaches???Couldnt help it 9:15 break.:roflolk:

Inability to stop Whitwell,CA and Greenback on 4th downs.Oh and their inability to GET a 4th and short!

At least we played Whitwell! It must be real sad up there in Jasper to rely on other teams to beat SP.i guess when the score is 63 to 7 Vic didn't have to worry much about 4th and 1

Edited by team69