Preseason Top Ten in 1A for 2020

FridayMainEvent

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

He is talking about the West side I believe.70 kids on a South Pitt roster will prove dominating,at least on this side.

When it comes to South Pitt I'm going to have to see it to believe it. These are the same fans who predicted 3 gold balls in 4 years when the current seniors were in the 8th grade I believe

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

When it comes to South Pitt I'm going to have to see it to believe it. These are the same fans who predicted 3 gold balls in 4 years when the current seniors were in the 8th grade I believe

They had their chance for sure at that. I think this year's team will be very tough to handle. Most dangerous offense since 2007

4 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Who the heck made an outlandish statement like that?  Someone said on the other topic. You don’t win with freshmen. lol

We have seen some good football the last several years from a lot of teams. SP will be right in the mix again. I’m hoping we can get over that Greenback hump. 

58 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Who the heck made an outlandish statement like that?  Someone said on the other topic. You don’t win with freshmen. lol

We have seen some good football the last several years from a lot of teams. SP will be right in the mix again. I’m hoping we can get over that Greenback hump. 

Ambassador made that claim.....

8 hours ago, orngnblk said:

He is talking about the West side I believe.70 kids on a South Pitt roster will prove dominating,at least on this side.

I believe we have a shot this year for sure. 

8 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

See it to believe it? We have a pretty rich history. 5 gold and 6 silver balls.  Who predicted 3 gold balls in 4 years? 

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Ambassador made that claim.....

I’ve been around these boards for the better part of 20 years. I’d have to disagree with that one. That ambassador never picked SP to win any gold ball from my memory. He picked Huntingdon several years in a row I thought.