Preseason Top Ten in 2A for 2020

FridayMainEvent

8 hours ago, rlh said:

You have to do more than knock on the door to get to the party.

I’m pretty sure this was a top ten thread and if I’m right... H2O has been at least in the top ten for the last few years.

I’m not claiming we’re going to win it all, but we should be pretty tough this year.

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

I’m pretty sure this was a top ten thread and if I’m right... H2O has been at least in the top ten for the last few years.

I’m not claiming we’re going to win it all, but we should be pretty tough this year.

You are making too much sense. rhl’s reading comprehension skills are lacking.....

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Well if that is your goal  . . .

Edited by rlh

53 minutes ago, rlh said:

Well if that is your goal  . . .

Not their goal I’m sure, but since this is January and I haven’t seen as much as a Spring practice, nor have I seen anyone else play I would be wasting my time predicting them to be a state championship team.

I will say they have the talent to be SPECIAL this year. If they utilize that talent to its full potential is yet to be seen, but based on talent  and experience alone they should easily be a top 5 team.

Edited by H2Oman

14 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Not their goal I’m sure, but since this is January and I haven’t seen as much as a Spring practice, nor have I seen anyone else play I would be wasting my time predicting them to be a state championship team.

I will say they have the talent to be SPECIAL this year. If they utilize that talent to its full potential is yet to be seen, but based on talent  and experience alone they should easily be a top 5 team.

Are we coming up there this year for a scrimmage?  Yall came to our house last year.

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You are making too much sense. rhl’s reading comprehension skills are lacking.....

Go back and look at my very post in this thread  Mr. Reiterative. The part where I said "same stuff different year."  That is why I didn't include H20 in the follow up post.  I didn't say they wouldn't be top 10 or top 5 in the east in 2020. 

4 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Maybe we can make it 3 years in a row and bounce you in the 3rd round AGAIN.  Should be a fun year!