Preseason Top Ten in 3A for 2020

FridayMainEvent

On 2/11/2020 at 9:09 PM, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Upperman will have more athletes and speed than they probably ever had. Like always they will have size. Caine will have a solid defense. I think they can make it back to semi's if they work out QB situation. 

Likely will be #8 at QB. Played RB last year to just get off the field. Has a cannon of an arm and is really fast. I think he’ll turn some heads. He’ll get thrown into the fire week 1 against Cookeville. We will know a lot about Upperman after that game. Gonna have to replace a couple of LBs.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/14/2020 at 1:26 AM, HC116 said:

Likely will be #8 at QB. Played RB last year to just get off the field. Has a cannon of an arm and is really fast. I think he’ll turn some heads. He’ll get thrown into the fire week 1 against Cookeville. We will know a lot about Upperman after that game. Gonna have to replace a couple of LBs.

I am hearing 3 basketball players, all athletes, are going out for football. I know one should be a TE/LB the other a db/rb

• 3 weeks later...

Alright fellas, I seriously like to see some "Top Ten" lists from you guys.   

I'm planning to do a our "Spring Preview Show" sometime in the next couple of weeks and I do respect the opinion of many of your guys.    We plan to reveal our spring top ten on this show and your input would be appreciated.   Obviously, I try and keep up with returning players and other indicators, but first hand knowledge from you guys goes a long way in our decision process.    Help us out by providing your top ten and reasoning behind it.

Thanks so much guys!

24 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Alright fellas, I seriously like to see some "Top Ten" lists from you guys.   

I'm planning to do a our "Spring Preview Show" sometime in the next couple of weeks and I do respect the opinion of many of your guys.    We plan to reveal our spring top ten on this show and your input would be appreciated.   Obviously, I try and keep up with returning players and other indicators, but first hand knowledge from you guys goes a long way in our decision process.    Help us out by providing your top ten and reasoning behind it.

Thanks so much guys!

1.  Alcoa

2.  Pearl Cohn

3. Covington

4.  Milan

5.  Loudon 

6. Gatlinburg Pittman

7. AE

8. Wooddale (if the Jones brothers are back)

9. South Gibson

10. East Nashville 

Alcoa as always 1 and a big gap before everyone else. I think Pearl brings back the house and should be 2 but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Covington or Milan beat them and it wouldn’t be an upset. They will all be very could. You can book it now it will be Pearl vs a region 7 team in the semis. Milan’s talent is legit just was lacking in the coaching department and we just got that upgrade. Remember we beat Covington last year and they took PC to the limit. On the east side AE graduated a lot and many people think GP has closed the gap on them in that region. Don’t be surprised to see them playing Alcoa in the qtrs. The coach in Loudon just flat gets it done with those kids. His track at Loudon is impressive. And what he did last year after where that team was just a couple of years ago was amazing. I think you see Alcoa vs Loudon in the semis again. Just my two cents. But I wouldn’t be surprise to see Upperman, Fairview, Red Bank, Stratford, Giles Co or McNairy end up being top 10 teams.