Preseason Top Ten in 3A for 2020

FridayMainEvent

They are building a great program with tons of talent. In my opinion, they are more an area school as they lie on the border to Rutherford county....like 1-2 miles to county line.  I don’t think they can draw from other parts of the county since they are difficult to reach because of traffic.  You do make an excellent point though...they are good.  

Also, Inside Davidson county but they are Antioch TN.

If any of you guys are "Jones" for some football discussion and missed our recap of the "Blue Cross Bowl" from last year including Coaches interviews, you can always go back and watch it:  If you've not yet subscribed to our YouTube Channel, got ahead and do that also.  We'll have a Spring Football Preview show in the coming months so if you are a subscriber, you'll receive notification when that show goes "Live" (and yes, it is free to subscribe with no obligations)

14 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Really? Who is this school you speak of? Never heard of them. If, they are this loaded with talent they may make a run at the ball. Silver ball at least. 

Next year's senior class will be special. I wont get to see them play as much as I'd like, but I encourage everyone to watch the team if you get a chance.

On 2/3/2020 at 10:47 AM, 32hammer said:

Good info. I didn't realize East lost so much. How are you guys looking this year? How is the QB doing? Hopefully he is fully recovered.

Probably one of our best off seasons I've seen so far. The bar has been raised and you can tell. QB is doing good. I dont know personally when he will be out the walking boot. We lost a few big time kids but I feel the young guys will step up.

1 minute ago, FBfan26 said:

Probably one of our best off seasons I've seen so far. The bar has been raised and you can tell. QB is doing good. I dont know personally when he will be out the walking boot. We lost a few big time kids but I feel the young guys will step up.

Glad your QB is doing good and ready to go. I won't be involved or around that much from now on, but I guessing PC will be the favorite in the West bracket. If I don't post or talk to you guys,  good luck on a healthy season

• Upvote 1

On 2/3/2020 at 12:31 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

What about Cane Ridge??

Losing a few big names but they have a few kids who didn't play last year due to injury who will play this upcoming year. They might have the most dangerous ground attack in middle. The upcoming sophomore back in RIDICULOUS. Im Kinda looking forward to seen big lus who played at PC his freshman year go against his old classmates.

33 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Glad your QB is doing good and ready to go. I won't be involved or around that much from now on, but I guessing PC will be the favorite in the West bracket. If I don't post or talk to you guys,  good luck on a healthy season

Appreciate it hammer and enjoy your the free life