Preseason Top Ten in 4A for 2020

FridayMainEvent

20 hours ago, ScottShasteen said:

Expect Region 4-4A to be as strong as ever this year with the exception of Maplewood. I don't believe they will return to their heights of two years ago. Marshall Co., Nolensville, and Tullahoma return solid numbers of starters. Expect those three to finish as the top three seeds in 4-4A.

DeKalb is the team to beat in 3-4A in my opinion. Remember, two of the previous three years, 4-4A swept 3-4A in the opening round of the playoffs. Last year may have been a fluke. 

Sleeper in 4A? Look no further than Tullahoma, the school I have done play-by-play for 35 years. The Wildcats have their entire line back (I'm talking like eight or nine guys), a dual-threat junior QB in Ryan Scott, a legitimate D1 prospect in Jakobe Thomas, a dynamic, playmaking defensive leader in linebacker Justin Scott, and a couple of transfers who could be the missing pieces.

The schedule is tough for Tullahoma, with trips to Marshall Co. and Maplewood, but the Wildcats get Nolensville at home. 

I believe Marshall County has 25 Seniors this year. A lot of the young Linemen played a lot last year. Hopefully our Sophomore RB lives up to the expectations. He broke our touchdown record in Middle School.

• Upvote 1