Preseason Top Ten in 4A for 2020

FridayMainEvent

47 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Williamson was injured mid October and didn't play after that. Their stud rb missed the playoffs too I believe. They have talent everywhere. Idk if Cam and Markeston are related but they both have the freak gene. 

They aren’t related. Cameron Douglas just got an offer from Vanderbilt and Akron this past week

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So you think Liberty will be better than north side and south side?  What about Lexington??

SS has the best coach, lost all its talent

NS has all the talent and the coach is up in the air

Lexington had the benefit of playing in a terrible district and achieved a bloated record

and Crockett lost a ton to graduation, why I dropped them

like i said, I want back in on the fun...so Liberty at 10 is fun

Times are flying !!  Thought I would get in on the fun.

Just preseason; I am sure things we’ll be shaken up after the first few games.

1- Elizabethton 

2- Greeneville, but look for them to move to 1 before it’s over.

3- Springfield 

4- Nolensville 

5- Anderson C

6- Haywood 

7- Livingston A

8- Crockett C

9- Dyersburg 

10- East Hamilton (sleeper)

Others to mention that my sneak in - Dekalb, Marshall C.  

Looking forward to the 2020 season.  Spring Practice just around the corner. 

Edited by Romansfive8

If any of you guys are "Jones" for some football discussion and missed our recap of the "Blue Cross Bowl" from last year including Coaches interviews, you can always go back and watch it:  If you've not yet subscribed to our YouTube Channel, got ahead and do that also.  We'll have a Spring Football Preview show in the coming months so if you are a subscriber, you'll receive notification when that show goes "Live" (and yes, it is free to subscribe with no obligations)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Not doing any order or anything like, but if I have to choose 10, they'll be the following:

Elizabethton 

Anderson County

Greenville

Nolensville

Springfield

Livingston Academy

Hardin County 

Haywood

DeKalb County

Fayette Ware

Didn't Fayette Ware get bounced this season from the playoffs by Ripley? I don't know if they can be considered top 10 with a weak schedule like they play. Although, I will give you credit because I think it is hard to put teams in the the last couple spots based off last years finish. I do think either Jackson Northside or Southside will be on this list however just not sure which one. I also think 2 to 3 teams from region 7-4A will be on this list before its all said and done. At least that has what it has been in recent years. 

19 hours ago, Allthetalk said:

Didn't Fayette Ware get bounced this season from the playoffs by Ripley? I don't know if they can be considered top 10 with a weak schedule like they play. Although, I will give you credit because I think it is hard to put teams in the the last couple spots based off last years finish. I do think either Jackson Northside or Southside will be on this list however just not sure which one. I also think 2 to 3 teams from region 7-4A will be on this list before its all said and done. At least that has what it has been in recent years. 

Fayette Ware lost 28-18 to a horrible Bolivar team last year. That doesn’t speak well for them. 

On 2/2/2020 at 2:55 PM, Romansfive8 said:

Times are flying !!  Thought I would get in on the fun.

Just preseason; I am sure things we’ll be shaken up after the first few games.

1- Elizabethton 

2- Greeneville, but look for them to move to 1 before it’s over.

3- Springfield 

4- Nolensville 

5- Anderson C

6- Haywood 

7- Livingston A

8- Crockett C

9- Dyersburg 

10- East Hamilton (sleeper)

Others to mention that my sneak in - Dekalb, Marshall C.  

Looking forward to the 2020 season.  Spring Practice just around the corner. 

#10 Sleeper?  No Sleeper for the folks around Chattanooga.   You better move them boys on up the ladder.  That fellow came in and took over a dumpster fire and turned that whole program upside down overnight and won several games last year. Year two in their system and returning their QB.  Wouldn't surprise if they win their region and that would entail beating Anderson Co. which has pretty much dominated that region for awhile.