Head Coaching change in Whitwell....

volsfan2008

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Towner man that might be code for tithing money for the SOS so they can get some out of towners passing through.  Them Whitwell lites is a little behind the jailhouse fellars when it comes to doing the smart thing.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy those are Make Whitwell Great Again hats.  I guarantee that's a Snake Oil Salesman strategy.  :)

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Towner man it will take a lot more than that Trump man to make Whitwell great again.  You think im joking but im not. 

You will have to get over there and show them how to recruit properly Roy. You and your girlfriend OP will have to take a break for orchestrating for S Pitt and go work with them. 

9 hours ago, TN225 said:

Everyone in whitwell knows talent  Isn’t there this year. The next group of kids will be sophomores, freshmen and in 8th grade. That is Whitwells next “window”. Your right Whitwell doesn’t have the tradition, but administration didn’t want to see what was started fall off back to “same ole Whitwell”. If JC is named I guarantee the community support is there. Most are trilled of the possible hire. They know what he did with the defense while there. This year for Whitwell will be building for the future.  

I’m playing devils advocate here. Don’t take this the wrong way but did Whitwell get some transfers in those grades? SP has beat them unmercifully in middle school the past 6 years. Again I’m just asking since you mentioned that about the current 10,9, and 8th grades. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You will have to get over there and show them how to recruit properly Roy. You and your girlfriend OP will have to take a break for orchestrating for S Pitt and go work with them. 

LRDAO.... Big Purple bowel movement I hope OP didnt follow your directions and go straight south to Texas you big dummy.  We aint got time to mess with them Whitwell fellars. They like average players maybe you could help them out.  You think im joking but im not. 

10 hours ago, TN225 said:

Everyone in whitwell knows talent  Isn’t there this year. The next group of kids will be sophomores, freshmen and in 8th grade. That is Whitwells next “window”. Your right Whitwell doesn’t have the tradition, but administration didn’t want to see what was started fall off back to “same ole Whitwell”. If JC is named I guarantee the community support is there. Most are trilled of the possible hire. They know what he did with the defense while there. This year for Whitwell will be building for the future.  

Does anyone there know what this guy did that led to his firing 2 seasons ago and why the super says he is not eligible for consideration? Just wondering if it was something like speeding, no tags or something horrible like abuse of a child or wife...

1 hour ago, Pirate2003 said:

I’m playing devils advocate here. Don’t take this the wrong way but did Whitwell get some transfers in those grades? SP has beat them unmercifully in middle school the past 6 years. Again I’m just asking since you mentioned that about the current 10,9, and 8th grades. 

No transfers but there is talent there, Whitwell middle school administration doesn’t care at all about athletics unfortunately. 

22 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Big Purple bowel movement I hope OP didnt follow your directions and go straight south to Texas you big dummy.  We aint got time to mess with them Whitwell fellars. They like average players maybe you could help them out.  You think im joking but im not. 

Nah Roy. We ain’t the recruiting mastermind you are. You’ll have to take a break from orchestrating for SP and help. And OP was the one that said he was going south to Texas. I’m surprised you let your girlfriend go that far from home. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Don’t think Whitwell needs any help in that department...state championship roster should be enough reading to see that. 
 Maybe you and a couple other bulldog supporters can go to Whitwell and help them coach up those kids. Seeing as you have 3 more gold balls than they do I’m sure they’d appreciate the help. 
 Heck, ask your head coach to scrimmage them, any team that has to or possibly plays “THE BEAST FROM THE EAST” aka Alcoa could definitely help out Whitwell. :thumb:

Roy,  I heard there's someone from Georgia that is at the Crossroads and has a Bible that oozes oil and they are selling vials of it which the proceeds will go to the MWGA campaign.   Some say it's a modern day miracle,  others say it's just another snake oil salesman. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/News4Mass/status/1227978181845626880

Stay away from the oil coming out of Georgia folks.