Head Coaching change in Whitwell....

volsfan2008

1 hour ago, LTCB said:

Whitwell just posted the job to the TSSAA board 18 hours ago.  What are your thoughts about why they would do this if they already have a person in mind

Whitwell High School is now taking applications for Head Football Coach. Teaching position is To Be Determined. If interested, please send your resume to Teena Casseday: [email protected].

For one thing and I'm only speculating here is the Coach that was told to step down was gonna take his case to central office.  

Having 10 head coaches in 16 years,  one would think they'd have this process down. Also, if they want stability they need to get this right and hope who they hire is in for the long haul. 

Just my thoughts on the matter.  

15 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I highly doubt you and I have many political differences.  I just think someone else should be occupying the oval office. 

Besides all that,  I'm still looking forward to our matchup and pregame meal at the diner. 

Will be there if at all possible. I look forward to it. 

54 minutes ago, djslayer said:

I was wondering,  didnt this same guy coach at Marion when the vandalism scandal happened? Still wondering why he was fired 2 years ago from Whitwell? 

I don't thinks so.  The head coach, the McKrylon man and 2 assistants were involved with the Jasper frame job gone bad.  6 seasons have completed AFTER that.

On 2/16/2020 at 12:23 PM, Southtowner said:

Mountain Troll's Bill Price?  :shock:

Southtowner means Troll's Ty Wise...oh Ty made all them kept moms up at Brantley's G&CC steamin hot mad and it was over right then....

....what was to b North Red Bank Mountains Nick Saban....turnt that Grass Cuttin Mega Boosterin Troll into a hermit.......Troll ant been the same since

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

3 hours ago, Booger said:

Southtowner means Troll's Ty Wise...oh Ty made all them kept moms up at Brantley's G&CC steamin hot mad and it was over right then....

....what was to b North Red Bank Mountains Nick Saban....turnt that Grass Cuttin Mega Boosterin Troll into a hermit.......Troll ant been the same since

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

On 2/23/2020 at 7:04 PM, rlh said:

I don't thinks so.  The head coach, the McKrylon man and 2 assistants were involved with the Jasper frame job gone bad.  6 seasons have completed AFTER that.

I did hear that they are getting applications from some 5A coaches. If they go down that road, captain victory may be in trouble as are those guys in the nation.... however, I'm betting on them hiring the local guy who was fired 2 years ago....same ole whitwell..lol