2020 Marion County Warriors Lead By The Legendary Dale Pruitt! AIGHT!

MarionMadness

The impact Coach Pruitt has on these kids is already showing. They have grown so much this week. Strength and size is already showing on several of these kids. I loved our last coaching staff. They were great men of character and integrity. They taught our kids so many life lessons that went further than on Friday nights. Coach Pruitt is just building to make it bigger and better than ever. Having a son that is a HEAD COACH in college is going to be very good for our kids. These coaches talk about game plans a lot of the time. Now, we will know that every single week we will have a game plan that has help from the University of Tennessee. This is just so exciting for these kids. We can't wait to see Coach Jeremy Pruitt in Jasper. You talk about the envy of the state right now.. that's definitely us. The MARION COUNTY WARRIORS. I wish all kids could have the opportunity that our kids are going to have each day getting coached by a legendary coach. It's just a great day to be a warrior!

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE SPEED, & FEAR THE LEGEND... AIGHT!

22 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

The impact Coach Pruitt has on these kids is already showing. They have grown so much this week. Strength and size is already showing on several of these kids. I loved our last coaching staff. They were great men of character and integrity. They taught our kids so many life lessons that went further than on Friday nights. Coach Pruitt is just building to make it bigger and better than ever. Having a son that is a HEAD COACH in college is going to be very good for our kids. These coaches talk about game plans a lot of the time. Now, we will know that every single week we will have a game plan that has help from the University of Tennessee. This is just so exciting for these kids. We can't wait to see Coach Jeremy Pruitt in Jasper. You talk about the envy of the state right now.. that's definitely us. The MARION COUNTY WARRIORS. I wish all kids could have the opportunity that our kids are going to have each day getting coached by a legendary coach. It's just a great day to be a warrior!

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE SPEED, & FEAR THE LEGEND... AIGHT!

Great hire. The coach can implement all the college game plans he wants but you have to the athleticism and execution from the players to make it work. D1 Sec college players aren’t what high school teams are composed of. You need to lay off the pipe if you honestly think players have gained muscle in a week of lifting 

11 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Great hire. The coach can implement all the college game plans he wants but you have to the athleticism and execution from the players to make it work. D1 Sec college players aren’t what high school teams are composed of. You need to lay off the pipe if you honestly think players have gained muscle in a week of lifting 

Give it up '21... you ain't derailing this hype train with the head of steam that MM has built up. Most of 'em are already two inches taller and have knocked a half second off their forty times! I also heard that they're building a vault inside the locker room to keep all the secret plays in.

You can't make this stuff up!

• Upvote 1