Region Winners?????

JIII

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, CHSBLUE said:

If they are on opposite side of bracket 

They will be guaranteed to be on opposite sides. I believe they finished 3rd last year which makes them the second highest placing team returning provided they win there region. Bradley will not be seeded because they did not win the region. I think that is correct.

It will be interesting to see how Wilson Central competes against Bradley Central & Cleveland.  I looked at the results from WC this season and they have not competed against Bradley, Cleveland, McCallie, Christian Brothers or Baylor in a dual match.  They did defeat a Father Ryan team that is in the middle of rebuilding and provided little competition.  

1 hour ago, sx1234 said:

They wrestled?!?! 

Yes they wrestled this year. It was 39-6 and out of reach when the forfeits happened. Not a fan of the forfeits but I understand the coaches reasoning. As a fan I hate that we missed out on some good matches. I think three or four out of the five forfeits would have been ranked kids against each other.