D2 Duals

Bump11

Baylor rolls as everyone has already stated- going out on a limb with this one.

In the first round will be interesting to see how the Father Ryan Vs MBA match will be interesting to see- MBA looks tough and may pull an upset.

Christian Brothers Vs McC will be a good one to watch and will come down to bonus points- I have the matches at 7-7. Who can stay off their back? I give edge to McCallie, but would like to see a Baylor Vs Christian Bros final (as they have not wrestled this year).

1. Baylor

2. McCallie

3. Christian Brothers

4. Father Ryan (very tempted to put MBA in this spot)

Edited by TrustMe

On 2/2/2020 at 6:43 AM, TrustMe said:

Baylor rolls as everyone has already stated- going out on a limb with this one.

In the first round will be interesting to see how the Father Ryan Vs MBA match will be interesting to see- MBA looks tough and may pull an upset.

Christian Brothers Vs McC will be a good one to watch and will come down to bonus points- I have the matches at 7-7. Who can stay off their back? I give edge to McCallie, but would like to see a Baylor Vs Christian Bros final (as they have not wrestled this year).

1. Baylor

2. McCallie

3. Christian Brothers

4. Father Ryan (very tempted to put MBA in this spot)

Lot's of changes to the FR lineup since the last time they wrestled MBA so I would venture to say that the upset will be if Father Ryan can defeat MBA at the state duals.  

• Upvote 1