Lake County Schedule 2020

Allthetalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2020 at 10:18 AM, Allthetalk said:

Lake County did a wonderful job of navigating a tough out of region schedule this season, and it paid off in a state title. How will they fair with the same schedule this season? What all do they have coming back? 

1.@ Union City

2. vs. Crockett Co. 

3. vs. Dresden

4. @ Humboldt

5. @ Westview

6. @ Gleason 

7. vs. South Fulton

8. @ West Carroll

9. vs. Greenfield

10. vs. Ripley

I think that tough schedule doesn't fair as well for them this year. That team they had last year was a once in a lifetime group! They played a physical brand of football & laid into everyone they were put up against. I know Puckett is going to do his best to get his boys ready, but I don't think they have the same caliber team as last year's group. They will probably go undefeated in region play, they will beat UC, but Crockett County, Westview, and Ripley will defeat them this year. Last year's team could compete with anybody, this year's bunch will more so resemble a 1A team! :thumb:

On 3/2/2020 at 11:17 AM, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

I think that tough schedule doesn't fair as well for them this year. That team they had last year was a once in a lifetime group! They played a physical brand of football & laid into everyone they were put up against. I know Puckett is going to do his best to get his boys ready, but I don't think they have the same caliber team as last year's group. They will probably go undefeated in region play, they will beat UC, but Crockett County, Westview, and Ripley will defeat them this year. Last year's team could compete with anybody, this year's bunch will more so resemble a 1A team! :thumb:

Lake County will beat Ripley.

On 3/2/2020 at 11:17 AM, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

Stoppp Lake County will beat Westview this year. All LC have to do is score 21 points (if you know, you know), and I'm not buying in the Ripley hype until I see it. However, I wouldn't be shock if West Carroll takes down Lake County. I do believe 1A in West Tennessee will be down in 2020.

3 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Stoppp Lake County will beat Westview this year. All LC have to do is score 21 points (if you know, you know), and I'm not buying in the Ripley hype until I see it. However, I wouldn't be shock if West Carroll takes down Lake County. I do believe 1A in West Tennessee will be down in 2020.

1A will be wayyyyyy down from what its been over the last ten years.

8 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

We'll sure give it our best. We return a lot. But I'll be more or less confident after seeing our spring game. We need a rb. If he's on the team look out. We only lost 6 seniors but it was a heckuva 6. 

18 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

The only loses a region game this year will be by a rash of injuries. I just do not see a region team being able to do it. I do believe West Carroll will be the 2nd best team in the region.