Cleveland vs Wilson Central

Bump11

56 minutes ago, grumpyoldman said:

Needed to bring in a couple more out of state wrestlers for that to happen.  Like your new 160.

who are you referring to? Wilson’s 160 all weekend was Anthony Pyron, who was developed in the Wilson Central system. 

edit: disregard this. misread the post. my apologies 

Edited by Bump11

11 hours ago, Bump11 said:

i’m gonna guess this troll got blocked lol i can’t see any of his posts. just responses to it. 

anyways, congrats to the big blue raiders. another year, another trophy. i will say though, it won’t be easy defending their title at traditional state.

I agree as Cleveland’s strength this year is they just have very few weak weight classes but maybe not a lot of definite finalists.  However, I could see 106, 120 (though this weight is stacked and he is not 100%),126, 152 and 220 all in the finals.  I could also see placers at 113, 160 and 170.  That would likely get it done.  But you are correct- it won’t be easy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grumpyoldman said:

According to track, must of been before 2011.  

Probably so, you know since he was probably born around 2002-2004 so before 2011 about when track came around big time would be correct for a kids club wrestler. Between this post and your taking pictures post as being illegal your screen name prob should be dumbgrumpyoldman because you sure don’t know anything about wrestling! And this is coming from someone that isn’t a Cleveland or Bradley fan either, Soddy born and bred!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Probably so, you know since he was probably born around 2002-2004 so before 2011 about when track came around big time would be correct for a kids club wrestler. Between this post and your taking pictures post as being illegal your screen name prob should be dumbgrumpyoldman because you sure don’t know anything about wrestling! And this is coming from someone that isn’t a Cleveland or Bradley fan either, Soddy born and bred!

I was just trying to make a point that this kid was once a Bradley kid/Cleveland native at one time. That we don't travel all around the country, especially 36 hours away to recruit to win. Wether it's true or not, heard the mom or dad had to move back. Was just lucky we landed him instead of Cleveland. They don't need help to win lol.