Welp. This site went soft. I'm outta here

46 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I think we are all coach t fans and we can all be on any thread because we are all high school football fans. Just my opinion but I don’t think East or West matters. You seem like a pretty reasonable poster so I’ll level with you. For months those two gave greenback hades and didn’t seem to mind how it effected anyone else. I saw that and wanted to dish it back at them. At this point it’s just for fun. 

LRDAO... Let me ask you a question big purple bowel movement.  Go back to 2018.  That Gilbert boy transferred and that other runner was injured.  All of a sudden that Rankin mans MVP of that Childress mans blue cross bowl in 2017 shows up.  Then last year that provost herron man had to write an article on all the transfers.  Take off your rose colored glasses.  Nobody was available to get #23 the ball.  You are just real dumb.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Let me ask you a question big purple bowel movement.  Go back to 2018.  That Gilbert boy transferred and that other runner was injured.  All of a sudden that Rankin mans MVP of that Childress mans blue cross bowl in 2017 shows up.  Then last year that provost herron man had to write an article on all the transfers.  Take off your rose colored glasses.  Nobody was available to get #23 the ball.  You are just real dumb.  You think im joking but im not. 

I’m sorry I can’t understand you. I don’t speak moron.......

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

And for what it’s worth when Milan got sanctioned by TSSAA for practicing in pads early Roy did come to the Milan threads and stir the pot. Not that it bothered me cause we broke the rules. But just wanted to address your point about them coming to our threads. 

I totally get what you’re saying but I think he did that in response to you coming to the aid of Greenback. lol. I’m not saying anyone is right or wrong. I just think he’s going to always respond that way when someone questions him. I just mostly stay in threads about the valley teams so I can’t say to be honest.