Welp. This site went soft. I'm outta here

50 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

RD, Figure yous & CJR  posts point out Crow & BPM is really in need of them male protective pull-up underwear, cause the mess theys continue to ooze is past excessive. YepReconSo.  Old Pirate got travel trailer hooked up & heading down to south Texas way fer a spell. 

Going all the way to Texas to recruit huh??  Impressive.....

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

RD, Figure yous & CJR  posts point out Crow & BPM is really in need of them male protective pull-up underwear, cause the mess theys continue to ooze is past excessive. YepReconSo.  Old Pirate got travel trailer hooked up & heading down to south Texas way fer a spell. 

OP you going down to South Texas to help ol Humpty Dumpty out? 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... You got to go west to get to Texas you big dummy.  No wonder you Milan fellars are in that Childress mans doghouse.    You think im joking but im not. 

You gonna cuss me again big girl?  Did I hurt your feelings earlier??  Coach t already deleted one of your posts today. No wonder your in the coach t dog house. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You gonna cuss me again big girl?  Did I hurt your feelings earlier??  Coach t already deleted one of your posts today. No wonder your in the coach t dog house. 

LRDAO.... Your durn cage get rattled big dummy? Tell me how you get to Texas without going west? You is stupider than I originally thought.  No wonder big purple bowel movement cant get out of the smoke and mirrors. You think im joking but im not.