Welp. This site went soft. I'm outta here

4 hours ago, crow said:

See wrong again, Carnes was not going to start in 2019. Speaking of Sanders, saw an article where he got interviewed. Mostly the normal football talk like we’re working hard and all that but it got more interesting when he started talking about how they had some good players coming back and what a boost they got with the addition of a few transfers. I’m paraphrasing of course. Sounded a lot like what got Willis roasted last season. Can’t find it now, if someone would post it or if ya don’t wanna post it you can send it to me and I will. I’m not saying the kid said a single thing wrong or out of the way, just sounded really familiar is all. Point is most folks read something like that and think man a really good team just got better. Roy and his crew think better start making excuses :roflolk:

3 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Like Pirate said rotating players are part of planning unless a team doesn’t have any depth. You should fully understand, Like your Vols QB. Carnes would have heavily contributed depending on game planning. Now as fer the 2 transfers, both sophomores, 1 is WR, 1 is QB. Ain’t got to be a brain surgeon to knowds the Pirates are a run team. Granted have another tall WR will look threatening with the returning 6-5 TE, but neither will be the focal point. Unlike the GB situation, they were going into a season with no identity. The 2 young transfers are sure eventually to have huge rolls in the next couple years. The Carnes youngon was sought out to be the switchman to get the ball to 23. Stop 23, Cherokees were significantly less impressive. Example, 2018 but their QB then was a dual threat and still like SP this year came up short changed. 

LRDAO... Old pirate you aint gonna get Crow boy out of the smoke and mirrors. After the exposure of the provost herron man and the comments from that Ryan man it became obvious he needed a passer to get that Willis boy the ball.  You think im joking but im not. 

27 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Old pirate you aint gonna get Crow boy out of the smoke and mirrors. After the exposure of the provost herron man and the comments from that Ryan man it became obvious he needed a passer to get that Willis boy the ball.  You think im joking but im not. 

After round 4 the last few years it was obvious y’all needed a few more horses in the stable. Well y’all Are working on it. 

11 hours ago, crow said:

No problem with Grider here either. They just try to deflect anything that draws attention to the fact they got butt hurt because greenback has gotten a handful of transfers over the last 5 or 6 years when they’ve been benefiting from it to. Seems like a few of them aren’t to fond of a level field ya know. 

6 starters in 1 year, during the summer was highly unusual.

3 hours ago, crow said:

I’d say having talented players move from other schools to SP has been beneficial over the years. Wouldn’t you agree?

Crow, Old Pirate says yous obviously know more OP. List the talented players yous claiming everybody knows!  This skillet head can only remember a handful that were more than practice dummies until they properly learnt Earholing, many never did. Educate coacht fellers of All them talented players yous talking about. Recon OP needs a memory redo. 

7 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Crow, Old Pirate says yous obviously know more OP. List the talented players yous claiming everybody knows!  This skillet head can only remember a handful that were more than practice dummies until they properly learnt Earholing, many never did. Educate coacht fellers of All them talented players yous talking about. Recon OP needs a memory redo. 

Lord knows I can’t remember names of kids I watch play for years up here much less the names of faceless kids I only see once or twice. You say I’m wrong, that’s ok. I don’t think so. As usual with us, we’ll just disagree. 

8 hours ago, rlh said:

6 starters in 1 year, during the summer was highly unusual.

I have to disagree,because Retard is a fitting word for Roy and this nut here.LOL.6 starting transfers in 1 year,DURING THE SUMMER.Pure stupid!All those FOUR count them 4 transfers in 1 year- and all but 1 went to GB BEFORE Jan.

1 hour ago, Jim1972 said:

I have to disagree,because Retard is a fitting word for Roy and this nut here.LOL.6 starting transfers in 1 year,DURING THE SUMMER.Pure stupid!All those FOUR count them 4 transfers in 1 year- and all but 1 went to GB BEFORE Jan.

Yes it was 4. And what Old Butt hurt and Retard Roy won’t admit to is that SP actually had more transfers last year then GB. Here they come now to say it’s a lie. But it’s just smoke and mirrors. 

3 hours ago, crow said:

There were not 6 lol. And the only summer transfer at least starter was carnes. 

They were from 5 different schools counting GB playing together the first time the 1st game.  They had more impact transfers the past 2 years than SP has had in the past 15.