Baylor vs Cleveland

jojopanono

59 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Well we can see you never ran a program before or ever managed one either. Cleveland wanted a piece of Baylor and Baylor refused to come to their duals. After that Baylor made some feeble attempt to schedule them AFTER a schedule was already made and in which there was a very low chance of a match being able to be made. So again we have another know nothing troll out here running his mouth! So how about we put that Baylor wanted no part of Cleveland since they refused to come to the Cleveland duals! So maybe it should be Baylor runs from Cleveland since you want to put a false narrative out there about it all! 

also as far as Cleveland built, again I am not a Cleveland fan, as a Soddy wrestler I actually really disliked them and Bradley lol. But maybe instead it should be Cleveland Built and Baylor Bought!  I mean how many borders does ole Baylor or even McCallie have that are athletes % wise compared to just regular ole academic students? Also looking at all these wrestling clubs which is the LIFE blood of a wrestling program I rarely if ever see a Tornado or Baylor red raider wrestling club kid in the tournaments. And most all kids that are stud wrestlers wrestled kids club to be as good as they are, I am not sure I have seen a ton of  studs that started at Baylor or McCallie as a middle schooler having never wrestled before. 

I'm not a know nothing troll like some of you always call some one you disagree with. I have in no way made an attempt to degrade someone else's opinion on any thread as you continue to do Cobrakid8. 

I know for a fact Baylor attempted to wrestle Cleveland and received no response. I heard with my own ears "we want Baylor" from the Cleveland section. I again ask, what it could have been. The chant occured twice, I believe the first time was around the 145 match and again after the 152 pound match. If I'm mistaken, my ask simply is what was the chant?

Regardless of a difference of opinion, no need to say I'm running my mouth and say I'm a troll. 

7 minutes ago, GodFamilyWrestling said:

I'm not a know nothing troll like some of you always call some one you disagree with. I have in no way made an attempt to degrade someone else's opinion on any thread as you continue to do Cobrakid8. 

I know for a fact Baylor attempted to wrestle Cleveland and received no response. I heard with my own ears "we want Baylor" from the Cleveland section. I again ask, what it could have been. The chant occured twice, I believe the first time was around the 145 match and again after the 152 pound match. If I'm mistaken, my ask simply is what was the chant?

Regardless of a difference of opinion, no need to say I'm running my mouth and say I'm a troll. 

When it comes to Durdon, i believe him. He's always a straight forward feller. "We're Cleveland" is what most other fans or whoever made this topic heard and thought otherwise. Doesn't make a lick of sense for cleveland fans to chant we want Baylor during the middle of the Wilson match. As for the Baylor wanting to wrestle part, if they was offered to the Cleveland dual, they should have been there. Can't call up when the scehdule is already full and expect a match to come out of it. 

45 minutes ago, GodFamilyWrestling said:

You can go back and watch the video.

1 hour ago, GodFamilyWrestling said:

Well you prove otherwise with your posting that you know something, because you seriously don’t! Again, you might have heard that Baylor offered to wrestle Cleveland During the season, but that’s not how this works Jimmy, that’s not how any of this works!  Baylor was offered the ability to come to a very tough Cleveland duals and chose not to do so, Baylor than offered to wrestle them during the season when the schedule is already made. Do you not understand that ALL teams are limited in how many matches they can wrestle each season? Again this is the you don’t know anything part, each team is limited to how many tournament and duals they are allowed each season. So with Cleveland already being full on the schedule what are they supposed to do, call and cancel a set match already with someone so that big bad Baylor can be wrestled? So if anyone ducked anyone it would have been Baylor not coming to the Cleveland duals, now I don’t think that’s how it is, but your junk is obvious to make it look like Cleveland was ducking Baylor when it pretty much wasn’t anything like that. So troll on somewhere else, because that’s exactly what you look like here troll!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Well you prove otherwise with your posting that you know something, because you seriously don’t! Again, you might have heard that Baylor offered to wrestle Cleveland During the season, but that’s not how this works Jimmy, that’s not how any of this works!  Baylor was offered the ability to come to a very tough Cleveland duals and chose not to do so, Baylor than offered to wrestle them during the season when the schedule is already made. Do you not understand that ALL teams are limited in how many matches they can wrestle each season? Again this is the you don’t know anything part, each team is limited to how many tournament and duals they are allowed each season. So with Cleveland already being full on the schedule what are they supposed to do, call and cancel a set match already with someone so that big bad Baylor can be wrestled? So if anyone ducked anyone it would have been Baylor not coming to the Cleveland duals, now I don’t think that’s how it is, but your junk is obvious to make it look like Cleveland was ducking Baylor when it pretty much wasn’t anything like that. So troll on somewhere else, because that’s exactly what you look like here troll!

it’s just funny to me that he’s trashing a homegrown, #clevelandbuilt team, in favor of a baylor team that’s big and bad because they can have whoever they want. stating that cleveland recruits like baylor is just reaching for anything. especially when his son is one of the many many kids that baylor has plucked from across the state. if you think your kids public school isn’t good enough and want to ship him off to the other end of the state, that’s fine. but to talk trash in the name of baylor, about a cleveland program who is more of a dynasty than baylor, because your “better” and try to say cleveland also recruits to justify that...it’s just childish. i feel like we are in middle school saying “i’m better than you because my parents can afford better equipment and you have to use hand me downs”. cause that’s exactly what i’d compare this to

• Upvote 1

Here what’s most stupid about this whole thread.  

Cleveland and Baylor are not a Rivalry at all in any sport including wrestling.   99% of the Cleveland fans that were cheering including their cheerleaders could careless about Baylor and they certainly wouldn’t know that Baylor has a better team this year. 

Theres only maybe 30 total hardcore fans of both schools that even care about a possible Cleveland v Baylor match up. 

So these Baylor fans that are posting that they heard Cleveland fans chanting ‘we want Baylor’ is laughable. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, durdon said:

Here what’s most stupid about this whole thread.  

Cleveland and Baylor are not a Rivalry at all in any sport including wrestling.   99% of the Cleveland fans that were cheering including their cheerleaders could careless about Baylor and they certainly wouldn’t know that Baylor has a better team this year. 

Theres only maybe 30 total hardcore fans of both schools that even care about a possible Cleveland v Baylor match up. 

So these Baylor fans that are posting that they heard Cleveland fans chanting ‘we want Baylor’ is laughable. 

Exactly. 

• Like 1