Baylor vs Cleveland

jojopanono

7 minutes ago, durdon said:

Here what’s most stupid about this whole thread.  

Cleveland and Baylor are not a Rivalry at all in any sport including wrestling.   99% of the Cleveland fans that were cheering including their cheerleaders could careless about Baylor and they certainly wouldn’t know that Baylor has a better team this year. 

Theres only maybe 30 total hardcore fans of both schools that even care about a possible Cleveland v Baylor match up. 

So these Baylor fans that are posting that they heard Cleveland fans chanting ‘we want Baylor’ is laughable. 

agreed. it’s even more laughable that they are already the best, and i’m seeing cleveland fans even admit cleveland may not win that match, and baylor people still feel the need to find something to argue about and try to prove themselves. like i said in my previous post, they are reaching for anything to start crap about and it’s childish af. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fooseball95 said:

Someone could have said the Cleveland section chanted “Baylor licks balls” and someone would have agreed that they heard it, just to try to throw shade at Cleveland lol. The hate is real!!

Just like the state runs through Bradley County.. Along comes that is hate as well.. You should be used to it by now. Been happening for years and years.