10:00AM-12:00PM Tryout/Pro-style workout

Sunday August 9 Callbacks

16U & 17U (Class of 2022 & 2023)
Saturday, August 8

Registration 12:00PM
1:00PM-3:00PM Tryout/Pro-style workout

Sunday August 9 Callbacks

Hello there!

I have a rising 15u team, entering our inaugural year. We're definitely looking for pitchers!

Tryout information:

August 15, 2020 (3:00-5:00pm) at Grassland (field 4) 6759 Manley Ln, Brentwood, TN 37027

Please email [email protected] for a (.pdf) containing information about the program, coach, team, etc.

Additional information:

PROGRAM INFORMATION - FALL / SUMMER 2020-2021
Beginning in the fall 2020, we aim to create an environment where baseball IQ is curated & manifested. Not only will players be prepared for their upcoming high school seasons, players will be mentored on how to prepare themselves for the collegiate & affiliated levels of baseball. Players will learn work ethic, discipline, consistency, and attrition in a relaxed professional atmosphere. Using the tools I’ve gathered from years of experience at higher levels, along with those I’ve adopted from coaches & players in the current Major League Baseball landscape, we will strive to reach the pinnacle of every individual’s potential. With access to players, coaches, and agents across the country, each player should be given the proper exposure in order to take their game to new heights.  

Based in Middle-Tennessee (Nashville), practices will be conducted within the greater Brentwood area (Grassland). We will participate in both local and out-of-state tournaments during the fall & summer portions when the players are outside of their school schedules. We are also budgeted to travel  out-of-state more often than most other organizations, and will enter in both showcases & wood bat tournaments as well. Through in-depth practices and thorough instruction, we will learn how to execute the subtle intricacies of the game where winning becomes the ultimate byproduct.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT COST PER PLAYER WILL BE PROVIDED AT TRYOUT LOCATION ON AUGUST 15. (player cost includes practice field fees, tournament fees, team insurance, baseballs, new Adidas uniforms, etc.) *prorated costs for pitcher onlys (POs)

ABOUT THE MANAGER - THOMAS “TOMMY” HOCUTT  
Originally from Southern California, I’m an ex-baseball player with a vast knowledge of the game. I was all-state at Thousand Oaks HS, started four years at both Cal. Lutheran University & Westmont College, and played against/alongside current MLB players such as Christian Yelich, Nolan Arenado, Mike “Giancarlo” Stanton, Mike “Mikey” Moustakas, Trevor Bauer, Mike Montgomery, and many more. I’ve studied hitting under the guidance of former 17-year MLB veteran & World Series champion (’81) Reggie Smith, learned managerial strategies from former San Francisco Giant’s winningest minor league manager Andy Skeels, and talk frequently with Page Odle of PSI Sports Management (represents Aaron Judge) about the state of the game. I absolutely love baseball, and enjoy passing the knowledge I’ve accumulated down to those aspiring to play at the highest levels.