Who will be new coach at Shelbyville??

District12AA

18 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Coach Palmer has been fired by the Shelbyville administration after revealing to them a personal matter between him and his wife. Who will lead the Eagles now?

Pretty sure it was a whole lot more than that! Many rumors about several different issues! I would edit your post and leave the personal stuff/wife out of the public domain...that’s the right thing to do.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

Pretty sure it was a whole lot more than that! Many rumors about several different issues! I would edit your post and leave the personal stuff/wife out of the public domain...that’s the right thing to do.

Except I got all that information from the Tennessean article where he gave an interview to Kreager. So don't lecture me on the right thing to do.

8 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Except I got all that information from the Tennessean article where he gave an interview to Kreager. So don't lecture me on the right thing to do.

I understand...just saying he didn’t tell even half of the story! Shame on Kreager (not your fault,  so I apologize) for not getting a quote from the administration! This just happened a few hours ago and Harwell would not have had time yet to respond in the story. Bad reporting to go with one side and rush it out there! Shame on Kreager!!!

40 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Again, I do apologize to you and did not realize Kreager had a story out. Sorry about that! He’s the one to blame for such a quick, one-sided story just to rush it out! Shameful journalism and a sad example of our media in this country. Rush, rush...be the first...all the facts and full story takes a backseat unfortunately.

3 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

Again, I do apologize to you and did not realize Kreager had a story out. Sorry about that! He’s the one to blame for such a quick, one-sided story just to rush it out! Shameful journalism and a sad example of our media in this country. Rush, rush...be the first...all the facts and full story takes a backseat unfortunately.

No problem. It would seem Coach Palmer reached out to Kreager. I don't blame him for publishing the story. In instances like this the school will more than likely give a general statement not addressing any specifics.

4 minutes ago, District12AA said:

No problem. It would seem Coach Palmer reached out to Kreager. I don't blame him for publishing the story. In instances like this the school will more than likely give a general statement not addressing any specifics.

I agree. He definitely contacted him immediately. But Kreager should not be so impatient to rush, rush! This just happened and the administration deserves the right to be heard from in the same story. What’s fair is fair. Palmer obviously wanted his spin to be out there immediately without the full story. Media have to be patient and fair in these circumstances.