Who will be new coach at Shelbyville??

District12AA

15 hours ago, 422PT said:

All I know is they chose NOT to interview a well known assistant from a very prominent near school who has several years experience as a head coach.....And several rings 

sounds like they will promote from within to me .... otherwise they would be aggressively going after people like this 

Believe it will be from within also. Do assistants still get bonus they were not yet given? 

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 11:51 AM, GWAVE1 said:

I really don’t know what those private school coaches make.  

Many make more than you would think.

D2 AA and AAA are all in 6 figures  in middle TN. ALL

There are a couple in D2A there as well.

Of course others in D2A cannot come near that and pay less than most publics.

Haves and have nots

19 hours ago, ecu said:

Believe it will be from within also. Do assistants still get bonus they were not yet given? 

I was wondering the same thing or has all that money went off the table completely? If it's still out there Shelbyville Central could just about entice anyone in the state to take the job. @sportsguy22 You seem to be in the know when it comes to what's going on over in the Walking Horse Capital of the World!!!

4 hours ago, anchordown10 said:

I was wondering the same thing or has all that money went off the table completely? If it's still out there Shelbyville Central could just about entice anyone in the state to take the job. @sportsguy22 You seem to be in the know when it comes to what's going on over in the Walking Horse Capital of the World!!!

@sportsguy22 seems to have it out for Coach Palmer as well.

On 2/29/2020 at 8:36 AM, anchordown10 said:

I am somewhat in the know, but can’t comment too much. Out to get Palmer...No. Do I speak the truth? Yes. The decision to change directions was absolutely the correct one. No doubt about it. Time to move on from that.

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Couldn't find a better one!   I'd be shocked if he strayed our of East Tennessee again though.

I don't have a horse in this race but I do have "a friend who has a friend" who says he's "in the know", and if that's true, then the candidate who I've heard has been offered the job does have a ring, but it's not Rang. Of course, my information is third or fourth hand, so it may not be accurate at all.

58 minutes ago, Red Warrior said:

I don't have a horse in this race but I do have "a friend who has a friend" who says he's "in the know", and if that's true, then the candidate who I've heard has been offered the job does have a ring, but it's not Rang. Of course, my information is third or fourth hand, so it may not be accurate at all.

How would they have the job offer already if interviews just started yesterday??