Who will be new coach at Shelbyville??

District12AA

6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Hasn’t tullahoma traditionally been in Shelbyvilles region??

Yes but they dropped down to 4A in the last classification cycle. Their enrollment numbers dropped significantly. I think they will remain 4A too. The long-standing rivalry will obviously continue as a non-region contest.

Edited by sportsguy22
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2020 at 4:21 PM, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Saw that Webb is open.  Wouldn't it be interesting if Palmer went to Webb. They are pretty close aren't they?  Could pull some of their athletes. 

Didn’t know that job was open. That would be a brutal job drop if he went there. A brand new football program in the private division?! Wow, that is a tough job no matter who takes it. It is nearby, but very few, if any, players would leave to go there. Expensive, new program, etc.  I’ve heard everyone is settled now and excited about their new coach too. 

On 4/11/2020 at 4:21 PM, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Saw that Webb is open.  Wouldn't it be interesting if Palmer went to Webb. They are pretty close aren't they?  Could pull some of their athletes. 

He is going to have a hard time finding a job in Tennessee.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

We ask Coleman about the Palmer hire on the show.   Though he didn't confirm it, he didn't deny it either.   I'd guess it will need to be approved by the higher up's before being public record.  (That's my guess anyway)

Makes sense...probably need that school board and principal approval for it to be official.