AAA Gold Ball

Dragonmaster

Will it return to West Tennessee again?   I haven't seen teams from middle or east but the Memphis area has several strong contenders.    Houston(Hoop City Basketball Club), Arlington(Team Thad), Whitehaven, Memphis Central, East, Bartlett, and White Station all have solid groups.   

Edited by Dragonmaster

2 hours ago, Dragonmaster said:

Will it return to West Tennessee again?   I haven't seen teams from middle or east but the Memphis area has several strong contenders.    Houston(Hoop City Basketball Club), Arlington(Team Thad), Whitehaven, Memphis Central, East, Bartlett, and White Station all have solid groups.   

Dragonmaster:

I'm going to start a topic in the Memphis Basketball thread sine we are West TN guys and I want to talk Memphis area basketball now. When we get to the who makes it to the state, then that's a whole different ball game.

• 2 weeks later...

All Games are being played at MTSU

The First Round of games (Quarterfinals) are as follows:

Game 1:

Whitehven (27-3) vs Clevelend (33-1) | Wednesday, March 18 @ 10:00 AM

Game 2:

Hillsboro (23-7) vs Maryville (30-4) | Wedensday, March 18 @ 11:30 AM

Game 3:

Blackman (26-3) vs Mt. Juliet (29-3) | Wednesday, March 18 @ 1:15 PM

Game 4:

Oakridge (27-5) vs Houston (29-5) | Wednesday, March 18 @ 2:45 PM

I think Whitehaven beats Cleveland pretty good. Those little guards can play! Mcclain slick should have been a Mr.Basketball finalist. Miles is good and so is Payne from Haven. I know Cleveland has the Wood kid but I think Haven gonna be a bit much for them. Should be fun game.

12 hours ago, coachzero said:

Nobody will be able to handle the Whitehaven pressure D! 

The Atomic Wildcats will blow up any defense.

Only three itty bitty problems with my theory...Houston, Blackman and Mt. Juliet. I wouldn't think Oak Ridge would be favored against those three teams. BUT, hey! Hope springs eternal in this 56 year old heart I call a ticker.

Best of luck to all the teams EXCEPT Houston, Blackman, Mt. Juliet, Whitehaven, Cleveland and Hillsboro. Oh no, that only leaves Oak Ridge and Maryville for me to pull for. Oh, well, the rest of y'all are nuckelheads.anyway. Just kidding! Or am I?