Region 6A Tournament. Who you got?

WhereYouAt

Just now, VOLnWTN said:

I mean...I am all but certain we could send the gate to Wayne County so they could do what they needed to for the TSSAA. 

The only good thing about y'all making the trip..  your coaches will get a chance to watch Loretto play a common foe and prep for the Championship game...  assuming we both make it of course. 

3 hours ago, Dunc4265 said:

WOW! West Carroll takes out McKenzie! I thought it was McKenzie's year. 

Loretto up 43-8 at half.

Tough luck to McKenzie.  We sat with some of their fans and they seemed like good people.

At the same time, a few of McKenzie's teenage fans stayed for the Loretto game and sat in Loretto's area.  They were extremely disrespectful.  Completely shocked by their behavior.

8 hours ago, mas1821 said:

Tough luck to McKenzie.  We sat with some of their fans and they seemed like good people.

At the same time, a few of McKenzie's teenage fans stayed for the Loretto game and sat in Loretto's area.  They were extremely disrespectful.  Completely shocked by their behavior.

McKenize just got out played last night. All there was to it. Had nothing to do with the officiating. I thought they called a pretty good ballgame. I didn't think the double foul on the two boys getting up was warranted.  I just think they were trying to get up off the floor and they got tangled.  

Anyway, good trip down there and good luck the rest of the way.  I wish we could have said Hi to each other. 

• Like 1