Clarkrange and Pickett County state bound

UCSportsFan

40 minutes ago, smalltownguy1966 said:

Then stay home, it's that simple. 

Exactly! Last I checked we are not made to go to games. Super proud of the Clarkrange girls and Coach Lamar Rogers. They play in what the county provides. Our feelings won't be hurt if you don't bless us with your presence that is if we get to play at home.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Oleskooly said:

Worst gym I've ever sat in. Should be against rules to sit in that dump. 

It’s a tough place to get a win in that’s for sure. I’m guessing your teams haven’t had a lot of luck there?  This time next week you’ll be on the softball field so get the mitts ready!

6 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

It’s a tough place to get a win in that’s for sure. I’m guessing your teams haven’t had a lot of luck there?  This time next week you’ll be on the softball field so get the mitts ready!

I've only been once. And I plan on staying at home and letting the Eagleville fans hopefully enjoy the gracious facilities that they provide. Lmao. And the reason it might be a hard place to get a win is because the opposing fans get 1 small section in the rafters and the students are toes on the line. Funny thing is the gym was already full when the gates were suppose to open. Oh and we dont do softball. 

3 minutes ago, Oleskooly said:

I've only been once. And I plan on staying at home and letting the Eagleville fans hopefully enjoy the gracious facilities that they provide. Lmao. And the reason it might be a hard place to get a win is because the opposing fans get 1 small section in the rafters and the students are toes on the line. Funny thing is the gym was already full when the gates were suppose to open. Oh and we dont do softball. 

You dont think eagleville can beat moore co?

17 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

There are probably less than 10 teams in the State that can beat Clarkrange in that gym.

I do not get the hate people have for that Gym, it’s one on the most historic gyms in the state and some of the best players in Tennessee HS history have played there (not just Clarkrange players either)

Just off the top of my head on the boys side is Key from Clay, Amonett from Pickett, then the incredible amount of great girls teams and players that have played there.

It is like going to Wrigley field and complaining about having to sit on bleachers instead of padded seats with cup holders.

Edited by Khall555