HUNTINGDON VS LORETTO

footballover

9 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I think Loretto is the better team, but any thing can happen in this sport. Wilkins I thought coached a good one last night.

Fillies looking forward to playing a great team like Loretto. Should be a fast paced exciting game. Huntingdon is quick and plays great defense, #22 has made a big difference in our team since she arrived at Christmas. Be interesting to watch if she guards Weathers. I'm also impressed with #10 of the Lady Mustangs she's a very good player. Fillies going to have to play their best game to keep it close and if you can keep it close you got a shot. Go Fillies

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Fillies looking forward to playing a great team like Loretto. Should be a fast paced exciting game. Huntingdon is quick and plays great defense, #22 has made a big difference in our team since she arrived at Christmas. Be interesting to watch if she guards Weathers. I'm also impressed with #10 of the Lady Mustangs she's a very good player. Fillies going to have to play their best game to keep it close and if you can keep it close you got a shot. Go Fillies

She will guard Weathers I would bet. Keep us updated. Would love to hear what is going on. I will be in Memphis watching our next opponent. Should be a great game and atmosphere. Will be interesting to see how Huntingdon does against that match up zone.

32 minutes ago, Waker said:

Not sure we are watching the same game.

Obviously we weren't.  Karly's face mask was knocked off 3 times by 22/23, she was also shoved (two handed shove) to the ground twice, only one of those were called a foul.  There were missed calls in the first half, but nothing to the extent of the 3rd quarter.  4th quarter wasn't much better.

I was sitting on the court at mid court, you must have been in the nose bleeds.

With that being said.  Huntingdon is a great team, the Butler girl and the transfer were really impressive as were a couple others.  They should be proud, and should make state.  But if they play as aggressive at state, they will wind up with 30 fouls.

Best of luck at sub state.

Final 60-44 Loretto